Light Shows

Cash

Why go see professional holiday lights when you can admire your own work? They sit out on their porch and look at theirs.

Marter

When they go around the neighborhood, Matt drives bc Carter LOVES to look at them.

Jolinsky

They're not even looking at other's lights this year; they're having people who drive by theirs to look at each side of the house and vote whose lights look better.

Shaylor

As they drive by, they get all romantic and fluffy and stuff, saying things like 'those lights are beautiful, like you'.

Taylor loves to see Shawn stare at the lights bc of how they make his face glow.

Haaron

Instead of driving, they make it romantic and they walk around, holding hands and just being goals.

Skammy

They don't go out, they just cuddle together and look up photos online bc it's too far.

Wilklinsky

For some reason, Sam always falls asleep as they drive through, so he misses everything.

Whoops, I'm a day behind. I felt crappy yesterday so I didn't update sowwy.

I'm not really liking this story anyway, but we have basically ten days until Christmas, so it's too late to stop now.

QOTD: Do you guys go around neighborhoods/parks to see the lights?

-Ari