Snow Day

Cash

At first, they dance all around the house because no school, then they lazily cuddle together the rest of the day.

Marter

Since it was Carter's turn to take them both to school, Matt called him and told him to go back home because of the snow day, Carter came anyway. Matt yelled at him for driving in dangerous under 25°F weather.

Jolinsky

Johnson was upset because he studied long and hard for an exam he knew he was going to ace, only for it to be canceled. That and he really loved going to school. Gilinsky laughed at his nerdish ways and made him feel better by kissing all his stress away.

Shaylor
Shawn was freaking out because he woke up very late, only to get a text from Taylor saying there was a snow day, making him groan and fall right to bed.

Haaron

Hayes got the news so late that he was standing outside the school freezing up because the doors were locked. He called Aaron and the other boy freaked out. Aaron got him back home and cuddled him to get him warmed up.

Skammy

They Netflix and Chilled together.

Wilklinsky

It didn't matter if that particular day was below freezing or warm, they were planning to skip that day anyway.

Fan - Ship: You x Cameron

Despite there being an extra day to relax, you studied the whole day (or at least tried to, Cameron kept distracting you in the process)

It's December and my area STILL doesn't have snow yet. One week in November there was snow, but that all melted. Are we gonna have a white Christmas?

QOTD: What do you guys usually do on snow days?

-Ari