Moving to LA

Harry
Chersire, England

The curly haired boy grabbed a black hand bag from underneath his bed and quickly grabbed all his shirts and jeans and folded them. Putting them in his luggage, Harry made sure to grab the box of condoms he left on his desk.

Before tossing them in the bag, a loud knock on his room door was heard. Harry freaked out and let the box drop to the ground, spilling condoms everywhere.

"Mhm." Harry's sister, Gemma, had her hands behind her back. Her face had reddened and she was bitting her lips to keep from laughing.
"Mum says to be ready. We're about to leave, yeah?"

"Yes, I-I'll be down in just a second."

"Alright..... What are those?" She pointed to the box on the ground, and new damn well what they were. Yet Harry felt like lying. Gritting his teeth, he said "Nothing." Gemma's smile was humorous as she left down the stairs.

"Oh gosh" Harry murmured and quickly picked up the box, tossing it into his bag. He zipped up the bag and picked up his video camera and camera.

Harry couldn't contain his excitement. He was finally moving to LA to become a movie director. It's been his dream since he was a child. The actors, the props, the whole lights, camera, action! It was all a dream come true. Just moving to LA for the experience was amazing. Sure, he'd be living in LA with a complete stranger in his room, but at least he'll have someone to talk to.

Harry had a plan. A plan he'd stick too. He'd live in LA for his last year of high school, then move to New York and attend NYU, and this time, on his own.

Harry ran down the stairs. Gemma, his Mum, and the siblings' step dad, Robin, were waiting patiently.

The family pilled up in the car. Harry was the first one in and buckled up. He was in a daze, imagining what his life would be like in LA. Living in a boarding school with a roommate. He was wondering one thing, and one thing only. Can boys share a room with girls?

"Ready to go sweetheart?"

The player smiled cheekily and couldn't have answered more truthfully. "What are we waiting for?"

Louis
Doncaster, England

Inside the mansion, containing a family of 7, Louis was lying down on his back on his king size bed, ball in hand as he was throwing it up and down. Throwing it, then catching it. Two of his bags were at the bottom of the stairs. This was it. He was leaving Doncaster for good. Ever since he was a small chap, he'd dream of being a professional footballer. But it wasn't until his first year of high school where he was beginning to question it.

He'd joined theater and drama class in 8th grade and enjoyed it. He loved it. The feeling of being on the stage. The spotlight hitting him. Which was why he is going to LA. The best actors start in LA! He'd say to his mum. You want to become an actor? Was what his father would reply while his mum was still debating wether he should go to LA or not. Of course she'd miss her only son. Her first child. But she wanted him to be happy. To make his dreams come true.

I know what you're thinking. Why leave all your friends, family, and other career behind?

Louis didn't want to, but he felt like he had to. He had to take the chance of living on his own, living the experience he always wanted. No one is going to LA with him but he understood why. He has 4 younger sisters that need to be taken care of.

Sighing deeply, Louis, who was shirtless, pulled on a football jersey and packed his piano sheets into his backpack. He looked around one last time at the empty room. All his football trophies were packed, pictures taken from the play of Peter Pan were neatly put away in his backpack. The corner of his lips went up at the memory of his sassy and joking ways in class. He was a class clown that didn't know when to shut his mouth and he knew it.