Moving To LA (Part 3)- Final Part

Troye

Perth, Australia

"..... On today's episode of celebrities in LA, Justin Bieber caught having lunch with a strawberry blonde. As him and his mystery girl leave the restaurant, paparazzis-" The tv was turned off by the irritated boy in an oversized sweater. "Bullshit." Troye mumbled. He brought his knees up to his chest and rested his head in between his legs, forcing out a frustrated sigh.

For once, Troye didn't know what he wanted. Would he go to LA and do what he loves to do. Music. And avoid his parents. Or does he want to stay home and get passed the awkwardness and soon move out when he was ready. It didn't matter now, anyway. He had to go. He made up his mind last night.

Troye is leaving today, and attending Ember High on the first day of school, in two days. He was surprisingly happy about starting school earlier than everyone else. Everyone in his hometown, including many people in LA, won't be starting school in at least two or three weeks, when Ember High's first day is August 8th. Troye was happy because he couldn't wait to leave his tension filled home.

Yes he loved his parents. But ever since that day, nothing has been the same. But then again, it'll never be the same if your parents, people against gay rights, find out that their only son wants nothing to do with women.

Troye grabbed both of his bags, already fully packed, and walked out the door. He waited on the curb until he saw the familiar yellow car. A man pulled up and stuck his head out the window.

"Where to?", the taxi driver asked.

"The airport." Troye climbed in through the backseat and buckled in. The car started to move and Troye knew this was it. He was going to live in Los Angeles. He looked down to check his phone for messages and missed calls. Nothing. Sighing deeply, Troye sat back and made himself comfortable on the leather seat.

Troye's parents were very aware that he was leaving for LA today. But they said goodbye the night before so he let it go. It'll all be over, he thought. His older brother and sister, Steele and Sage, were long gone and living on their own. His younger brother, Tyde, was home, not even aware of Troye's existence.

After graduating from Ember, which his parents will probably not attend, Troye was planning on staying in LA for good and attending UCLA.

All his life, Troye has been homeschooled because of who he was. Because his parents feared he was too young to be treated the way he would. But his parents were just as bad.

This is good, he thought. It's time for a change. It's time to go somewhere where I can be accepted.

Shawn Mendes

Toronto, Canada

The warm breeze of the Canadian wind blew threw Shawn's window, blowing his music sheets away from his desk, and scattered around his room.

"Damnit." Shawn mumbled to himself and quickly picked up the music sheets and stuffed them in his backpack.

"Shawn!" Shawn's 12 year old sister, Aaliyah, barged in through his door. "Mom says to come down. You're taking too long!"

"Hold on, I'm coming." Shawn packed up his guitar and quickly grabbed his song book. He was currently in the middle of writing a new song, that he really thought could outshine the rest.

"Shawn!"

"I'm coming!" Slamming the room door, one last time, Shawn didn't even look back before running down the steps and sliding down the railing. "Let's go!" He out ran his sister and was the first one to get inside the car.

Shawn's sister came behind him and sat in the back as well. Later, their mom and dad sat in the front, his mother was driving, and gave each other a knowing look, only to look back at Shawn.

"What are you looking at me like that?" he knew why.

His mother sighed and shook her head sadly, backing out of the driveway.

Shawn wanted to be upset, he really did, but he was more than excited to be going to LA and attending Ember High. After high school, he was planning on coming back for the summer, and then packing the rest of his things for good, so he could move back to LA forever. Or at least until he graduates from UCLA.

Shawn was also excited about his birthday being on the first day of when classes start. The 8th. Even though he wouldn't be spending it with his family, he'd be spending it in LA!

"You nerves, baby?" Shawn looked up to see his mother giving him an uneasy smile.

No one has ever asked his this. He never really thought about it. Was he nerves?

"No. I don't think I am. I'm really excited actually."

"Really?" My father joined the conversation.

Shawn nodded, certain of his answer.

After no one said anything else, Shawn looked out the window, enjoying his last view of Toronto. The next time he'll be looking out the window, is when he'll be passing by palm trees, flashing cameras, and the Hollywood sign. LA here I come.