2am to 4am

"Luna!" Selene yelled and Luna finally moved back with a pout. Larry didn't know what to make of the blue haired girl and the frown on his face said just that.

"I'm sorry she's not usually like this. Come on Luna leave Larry alone, he's had a rough enough day without you invading his personal space." She yanked Luna back by her dog collar.

"You can lock the door if you want, try to get some rest I can take you back to town when you wake up." She smiled apologetically to Larry as she closed the door.

Larry sighed wondering what was the blue haired girl's problem with him. Was she trying to hit on him? He was dragged from his thoughts when Laurent called his phone. He ignored his call and laid down on the bed, quickly falling asleep.

The next thing Larry knew he was being awakened to Laurent shaking him.

"Us be late again because you run off last night!" He fussed.
"How you find me?" Larry struggled for his eyes to adjust to the light pouring in the window.
"You phone! Get up us leave!" He pulled Larry to sit up in the bed. "You know how much trouble you make? You have everyone worry for you, you run off like spoiled baby! I search all night while you sleeping like fat baby!" Laurent continued to fuss while Larry tried to find his stuff and pull himself together but the light continued to hurt his eyes.
"Shut up! Vous n'êtes pas mon papa!!" Larry finally yelled holding his stiff neck. (You're not my daddy)
Laurent scoffed,
"You not act like it!" Laurent yelled grabbing Larry to pull him from the room.

Larry fell on the floor with a loud thud. He slowly turned over to sit on the floor then looked up yelling at his brother but he wasn't there. The lamp was still on but it was still dark outside. He sighed in frustration. Now he was fighting with his brother in his sleep. He thought.

Larry got off the floor and walked into the kitchen. He found a glass and wiped it out before getting water from the water dispenser. He downed the first glass of water and was about to refill his glass when a pair of piercing blue eyes shone from the dark doorway of the kitchen. He gripped the glass tightly as he stepped towards the guest room.

"You're loud." Luna emerged from the shadows. She was wearing black pajamas. "You where arguing with someone on your phone?" She turned on the kitchen light.
"Sorry." Larry replied sheepishly taking another step towards the room.
"You look terrible, is the bed not ok?" Luna slowly stalked towards him.
"Luna!" Selene growled from the darkness and Luna sighed walking passed him.
"Here." She answered dropping into a chair before Selene walked in the kitchen.
"She isn't bothering you, is she?" Selene asked Larry.
Luna pouted, "I'm not! I came to see what was wrong."
"Uh-huh," Selene glared at Luna.
"He was arguing with someone then I heard a loud thud." Luna finished then put her hands in her pocket. Larry restrained a laugh then decided to help Luna out.
"She help me, I want water and she turn on the light for me to see." Larry replied refilling his glass.
"Luna?" Selene looked at her suspiciously.
"What? You said not to bother him. I'm not, he said so." She pouted as Selene still glared at her. "Fine. Would I be bothering him to put a few extra blankets on his bed? It's getting cold in here." She rubbed her hands over her arms. Selene smirked.
"No." Selene stepped aside and watched Luna leave then return with two blankets and neatly unfolded them on the bed one at a time. "You okay? Having trouble sleeping?" Selene asked quietly while Larry slowly drank his water. He shook his head then quickly grabbed his neck. Selene quickly moved to his side then sighed. He looked confused by her reaction.
"Sorry, I thought..." Selene glanced at Luna putting the last blanket on the bed.
"She thought I did something to hurt you." Luna finished Selene's sentence and rolled her eyes. "What were you saying about trust?" She raised an eyebrow at Selene.
"You two fight like my brother and me. Are you related?" Larry asked with a smile.
"No we've just lived together forever, but sometimes she think she's my mother even though I'm older." Luna huffed.
"She means I clean up after her, look out for her, and sometimes that means reminding her not do certain things like snack in between meals." Selene grabbed a plum and a pear from the refrigerator and offered them to Luna. Luna turned up her nose and sat back at the table.
"You eat it." Luna grumbled then turned to look at Larry over again. "If you're having problems sleeping I could..."
"Luna." Selene growled.
"I was just going to offer to make some night time tea or rub his neck." Luna puffed her cheeks and rolled her eyes. Larry smiled finding their interactions comical.
"I hurt my neck and back when I fell earlier." Larry smiled at Luna. She turned a chair backwards then waited for him to take a seat facing the back of the chair.