Midnight to Dawn

Selene was bored but Luna was taking forever searching for a warm body for the night. She always seemed to pick the sloppiest drunkard. Selene was looking for her when some guy jumped down into the crowd and seemed to keep getting too close no matter how much she moved away. She held up her hands to keep from getting hit when he fell. Before he even got up Luna pushed Selene from the club.

"I didn't mean to." Selene whimpered.
"I know, but you need to go before anyone gets suspicious. I will let you know if you actually scratched him." Luna sighed.

Selene exited the club and immediately smelled at least ten wild boars in the area. "Great," she thought, the last thing she felt like doing was fighting a family of wild boar tonight. She quickly got to her car and started driving home when she noticed a person walking down the road. "Dumb human," she muttered as she drove closer.

"Hey!" She called. He barely looked up as he kept walking.
"Sprichst du Deutsch?" Selene asked if he spoke German in German as the scent of at least 5 boars hit her nose. "ты говоришь по русски? Mluvíte česky?" She tried again in Russian and Czech but he still didn't answer. "Do you speak English?" She smiled hearing is pulse change, finally showed a slight hint of understanding. It was a long shot but she tried in French. "Parlez-vous français?" He laughed.

"What you follow me from club, what want?" Larry leaned over looking into the car.
"I just wanted to see if you wanted a ride back to town." The boars were getting closer. "It isn't exactly safe walking this road at night but if you don't want..." She sighed when he started walking again. "Be careful there are lots of wild boars in these woods." Larry stopped and looked at her.
"No boars out here." He scoffed then froze as the family of five wild boars started crossing the road less than fifty feet in front of them.
"Come on I'll take you to the train, you catch taxi to where you need to go." She leaned over and opened the passenger door. "I promise I'm a safe driver." She smiled as he looked around finally hearing the boar Selene has smelled since she left the club. He quickly jumped into her car and she drove away.

◇◇◇

Luna kissed her teeth as the guy that brushed against Selene smelled like he had definitely been infected. She couldn't believe it the luck. Selene barely touched him. Luna didn't like what she had to do but a mysterious death was better than leaving him to expose them. She just knew the true story, no one can turn back once the transformation starts without help and Luna didn't feel like taking on another were. She left the club then went straight home to talk to Selene only to find out she hadn't come home. Luna called Selene,

"Why aren't you home? Where are you?" Luna asked.
"I just dropped someone off in town. I will be there soon." Selene replied.
"Who?" Luna stopped when she heard male voices yelling. One for her to drive and another saying to get out the car. "What's happening? Selene?" Luna hissed when the line went dead then ran out the door.

She was halfway to town when she saw Selene heading home. She reversed course arriving home shortly after Selene. 

"SELENE!" Luna yelled smelling a human in there house.
"In here Luna." Selene replied as she walked back out the door of the guest room.
"What were you thinking?" Luna had her claws out ready to drag the person out the house. Selene knew Luna didn't like humans smelling up the house unless they were on the menu.
"Calm down. We have a guest." Selene said as Luna quickly walked towards her voice. Stopping abruptly seeing the guy she scratched in her guestroom.

I can't believe she'd circle back to bring that guy here. If she thinks I'm going to keep him too. She is out her mind. There's no way he won't be missed. Wait he doesn't smell infected, what did she bring him here for? Luna thought then quickly moved to get a closer look at their guest. Oh he's not the same one, he must be the brother. Oh Selene, why! She can't think showing me he has a twin will stop me from killing his brother.  Luna sniffed him and sighed contently. He does smells good, maybe he's a snack since I had to cut my hunt short.