You?

Larry and Laurent quickly realized that they both changed and not in the same way. Initially it was hard for them to adjust to their sudden differences. Larry was faster sometimes so fast he burned through his clothes and shoes.
Laurent's difference was not as "fun". He constantly had to keep his temper in check, especially when he was alone. He felt as he had more control when Larry was around but often Larry was the one pissing him off.

Over the years they narrowed Laurent's "condition" to something kind to a werewolf, werebear or something like that. Although he wasn't like any were-animal they ever heard of or saw any movie. He didn't change to an animal during the full moon. With practice he managed to control his growling, prevent his fur and claws from coming out.

Larry enjoyed his new found speed, the black eyes were harder to control because unlike Laurent they didn't seem to be tied to his emotions or mood they happened at will. They happened at random times and that was more than a little annoying.

A few years later Larry ran into Selene in Russia. She was looking at gloves while he was shopping for a new ring. When he approached she was happy to see him until his eyes turned completely black. She panicked backing away from him as quickly as she could. She never thought Larry would come back to kill her as a hunter. She knew something about her always made other hunters  want to kill her on sight, but she could never tell if it was her or Luna's scent on her. Selene decided not to risk it, made a sloppy exit and ran away.

Larry recognized Selene was not human and wasn't about to let her get away. She smelled like his brother so she had to have some answers. Answers he and his brother both desperately needed.

Selene didn't want to die but figured obviously Larry had put it all together and was searching for his brother's killer, her. In that moment she deeply regretted her clumsiness. She wished she was brave enough to beg Luna to do what it took to help him survive the transformation. Then the rationalized that if he had survived he would probably wanted to kill her as well for turning him into a werebeast struck her.
When Selene realized Larry was following her she almost shifted but that would definitely get her killed.  She wasn't sure he would listen if she told him scratching his brother was an accident. Maybe she could try to explain it. She glanced back at the black eyed hunter chasing her and quickly decided the answer was no. She climbed a tree trying to escape but Larry was right behind her. She was preparing to fight when she smelled another nonhuman coming. She couldn't fight a hunter and another nonhuman she'd die in under a second.

She decided her only option was to try to escape. She jumped from tree to tree as fast as she could moving further into the forest but whatever was chasing her was quickly gaining on her. She planned to drop down a cliff to evade them as she realized they were right on top of her. Before she could reach the edge, she was knocked to the ground. She whimpered as the wind was knocked out of her.

This is it. She thought as she closed her eyes and waited to die. She heard a low growl as a weight started crushing her chest once again making it hard for her to breath. She tried to accept her death silently but her eyes started to tear as she whimpered. All she could think was she how sorry she was she went to the club that night, she was the reason Larry’s brother died because she didn't do enough to save him. She was going to pay for that now. She heard footsteps coming towards her and heavy breathing right above her as the weight on her chest slowly decreased. She wanted to know what was going on but she didn't want to watch them kill her so she kept her eyes closed as she struggled to catch her breath.

“Why you run?” Larry asked kneeling beside her and pushing her sweaty hair from her face.
“Because,” Selene whimpered, “You're trying to kill me.”

Selene felt a slight breeze and a heard loud yelp. She opened her eyes to find Luna had snatched Larry's brother up a tree and was dangling him by his neck from the tallest limb.