4am to dawn

Selene didn't know what was plaguing Larry's sleep but he appeared to be fine now. She sighed listening to him fast asleep. She watched him a little while longer then closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep as well.

Larry had to use the bathroom. He peeked beside him and smiled at Luna's blue hair spiking out the top of her sleeping bag. He scooted out of the blanket and listened as the girls breathed softly on their sleep. He quickly found his way to the bathroom and closed the door after he turned on the light. He relieved himself, cleaned up and quickly made his way back to the room. He crawled back under the blankets and adjusted his pillow quickly drifting off to sleep.

Larry heard Laurent's ring tone in his sleep and sat up. He narrowed his eyes and and turned over to go back to sleep but sleep no longer wanted him. He laid on his back and stared at the darkness. He turned on his side then fluffed his pillow, then flipped to the other side and punched his pillow. He turned back on his back and folded the pillow under his head.

"If you don't quit!" Luna hissed sleepily.
"Sorry." Larry replied. Luna sighed.
"Roll this way." Luna ordered as she freed herself from her sleeping bag. Larry looked at her hesitantly then slowly moved closer to her. She pushed him over and climbed on his back then started massaging his scalp and Larry instantly started to moan.

"Oh come on, Lu if you're going to knock him down at least tell me to leave the room first." Selene complained rolling out of her sleeping bag.
"Dirty mind!" Luna snapped. "I'm trying to help him relax."
"Yeah! I can hear!" Selene complained as she tried to get out of the room while shielding her eyes. Luna launched a pillow and hit her friend in her head.
"Hey!" Selene grabbed the pillow and hit Luna, knocking her off of Larry's back. He laughed as they both had pillows poised to hit each other. He crawled out of the line of fire as they mercilessly pummeled each other. After both agreed to a truce, turned and put the pillows down.
"You have a real problem, Selene. You know?" Luna hissed holding her hand out to Larry. "Come on lay back down so we can all get to sleep." Larry laid down and Luna resumed her massage. She moved down his neck to his shoulders and Larry heard someone whisper, "Bad boys get punished." He freaked out tossing Luna off of him and into Selene. He gasped for air as he held his neck.
"What's the problem?" Selene yelled as she checked to see if Luna was ok.
"I'm sorry, I hurt you?" Larry asked still gasped. Selene glared at him as Luna clung to her.
"I have tried to be understanding but I can't let you stay here anymore. Get dressed I'm taking you back to the hotel!" Selene pulled Luna with her as they left the room and slammed the door. Larry did as she asked and got dressed.
After a few minutes of waiting, the front door burst open, Larry heard yelling and tried to see what was going on. As soon as he opened the door he was staring down the barrels of several rifles and a shotgun.

"Polizei! Halt!" (Police! Stop!)

Larry put his hands up but was quickly tackled to the ground. He cried out in pain as pressure was applied to his neck and back. He heard a metallic click and a loud boom. He felt pain in his back then everything started to fade to black. The last thing he heard was Selene and Luna screaming trying to get to him. He saw himself looking down at him standing at the back door. He feebly reached towards him but he watched in horror as his mirror walked away.
Larry screamed, "Laurent! Lau! LAU!" But he faded into the darkness. "You leave me for die alone? Laurent! Where are you?"

"Larry!" Selene yelled as Luna shook him. Larry bolted upright crying and drenched in sweat. Luna tumbled backwards landing on the floor with a series of loud thuds before hitting the wall. "You okay, Luna?" Selene glanced at her.
"Oww, my butt." Luna whined moving to her knees. "Larry?" She crawled towards him. He had his head down and was pulling his hair. Luna rubbed his back softly. "It will be okay. It was just a bad dream, you're safe, now."
"No!" Larry yelled through his sobbing.
"Nightmares are just your subconscious trying to work out a conscious problem." Luna tried to reason with him.
"No, I..." Larry wiped his tears and pulling the blankets around him.
"You are scared of dying alone. That is normal." Luna said still slowly rubbing his back.
"Maybe you should try working things out with your brother?" Selene asked gently.
"No." Larry replied firmly but barely above a whisper.
"You've had nightmare after nightmare tonight. Decide what do you want to do because obviously sleep isn't going to happen until you face your issues." Luna walked into the kitchen.
"We can't force him." Selene said following her. Larry didn't hear Luna's mumbled response before marching back into the room handing him a chocolate bar. She dropped down to the floor and crosses her arms in front of her chest.
"I'm done playing around." Luna growled and grabbed Larry's shoulders pushing him to the ground.
"Luna, don't." Selene urged and tried to move Luna but she shoved her away. She locked eyes with Larry and spoke in a calm voice. "Larry, listen to me. You are going to act like a grown up and go face your problems, do you understand?"
Larry nodded.
"You are going to clean yourself up, get dressed and go wait by the car, okay?"
Larry nodded again and Luna moved off him.