One

Table of contents
•one direction members- themselves•
•Ana smith- Gigi Hadid
•Taylor Swift- as herself•
•Ellie Goulding- as herself•
•Jennifer Lawrence- as herself•

This was edited in so sorry to my readers who already began without it! Thank you all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waited anxiously for the woman to come interview me. It has been almost a month since I have accepted an interview but my management team got fed up with me not making new money. So I agreed to this one, not because of the money, but because management also decided to make my life a movie for the next three months.

I knew they would ask me about him. But I also knew I was not ready to even speak of him.

I took my headphones out as an older woman with bright red lipstick on her lips and two front teeth approached me. She looked me up and down with a fake smile but I knew she was questioning my outfit.

"We will be starting here soon," she said looking at my, well his, baggy white t-shirt placing a hand in front of me. "My name is Sharon," I grabbed her hand and shook.

"Hello I'm Ana," I stood smiling. I looked around and seen camera men from the movie and for the station this would be on tv. I think it is E! but they wouldn't have let anyone on their crew wear that lipstick color.

We sat down and made small talk when a man with a little too much gel in his hair came over behind the camera and told us we  were on.

"Hello everyone this is Sharon Taylor and tonight we are here with Ana Smith," she smiled my direction and she gestured her hand at me and I smiled giving a slight wave towards the cameras.

"So you have been on all of the headlines for months, how does it feel?" She asked. Opening questions are always the easiest.

"Well from what I pay attention to I am thrilled. It's a relief that my fans are loving the new single so far. I'm just blessed," I smiled referring to a few magazines and my new single.

She smiled at me and asked a few things about the weather and travels but not about the tour that I thought this interview was mainly about.

"So," she let the 'o' drag on and I knew exactly where this was headed ,"you and one directions Harry Styles, what's going on there?"

I felt my face drop and looked backstage for support from my team. I found my best friend, Taylor's , face and that was enough to get me through the rest of this interview.

"Harry? He's um," I forced a smile ,"yeah he's great. Real lovely guy," I said trying to avoid the conversation. I placed a piece of hair behind my ear.

"We haven't seen you guys out and about for weeks. There are endless rumors referring to the break up," I looked backstage again and thought about running away from this interview. I also wondered how great it would be to see Harry with the crew giving me thumbs up and smiling his cheesy smile. The thought made me smile genuinely.

"Ana?" I heard Sharon say snapping me back to reality.

"Yes? I'm sorry what was the question?" I asked feeling my cheeks turn colors.

"It is rumored that the reason you split was because Harry found another woman?" She accused again and I rolled my eyes at the words.

"God no," I laughed up," we are both so busy with our careers it was bad timing. Harry would never do anything like that. People do not know our relationship. They know the pictures of us walking on crowded streets and driving down busy roads and laughing at restaurants. You see things we do. Not who we were together," that was the moment I knew that I needed him back in my life.

She looked at me shocked and quickly picked up a notebook from the table next to her looking for what to ask next.

Her face lit up like a lightbulb went off so I assumed she found a new direction to o
go in.

"So I take it the two of you have ended on good terms," she smiled at me.

"Yes I would say so," I nodded as she said something into her headset. I was hoping that what I said was the truth. Our breakup was brutal but it wasn't loud it just hurt. It still does.

"We spoke to Harry and the boys right before they took their break and here's what they had to say about it," I could only imagine how confused my face was as they showed a clip on the tv in between the two of us.

The clip started with the boys play fighting on a blue couch. Sharon was sitting across from them in the same chair she was in now.

"This one is for you Harry," Sharon said and Harry's face was priceless. I had no choice but to smile.

"What have you got? Throw it at me Sharon," he said being eager about the question. He sat on the edge of the couch smiling so hard you can see all of his teeth. God I loved that beautiful, fake smile.

"Ana Smith, your pals say she is the one for you. What do you think?" She said and Harry's face turned a light red and his smile quickly faded.

The boys facial expression told me this happened after the break up. Liam placed s hand in Harry's back for support. Niall looked around for Louis and Harry sat silent for a moment.

I felt my face boiling. It was so suspenseful watching him, waiting for him to answer. Seconds felt like years as tears boiled in my eyes. I knew I was not ready for this interview why did I even-----

"Uh yes, if anyone is the one it's Ana" Harry's voice broke my train of thought and I couldn't keep it together.

I looked at Taylor and her hands were covering her face. The crew for both my movie and the show paused watching and waiting for me to respond or do something.

I didn't know what to do so I ran off of the set. Ripping the mics off of me and throwing them behind me. I opened the closest door I could find and locked it behind me.