Six

Ana's POV

One thing I knew was being with Harry completely scared me more than anything I have ever known. I've had fun with him for years and he deserves this, he's put up with my ways for so long I owed this to him. Harry is such a great man and I would be crazy to let him go for good.

"I can't believe that your serious," he said so low his voice was raspy.

"I know. Me either, but I am," I said nervously.

His smile was huge but his eyes didn't match his expression,"you know if we do this Ana we really have to do this," he paused and flipped his hair out of his face,"I don't think I can go through that again, through losing you, being without you," he looked down to me,"I just want to make sure you understand what you're saying right now."

I sat up and climbed on top of his lap so that I was facing him.

"I get it Harry. I am completely freaked out with this but this is what you want, and I want you so this is what I want too. I just have to remember that our relationship isn't my parents," I told him looking into his emerald eyes.

His smile was genuine and his grabbed my chin and pulled my face towards his for a kiss. His hair fell in our faces and we both sat and laughed.

"Here," I handed him the hair tie from my wrist," put your hair in a bun. Let's see who looks better."

He did as I said wrapping his hair up with the elastic band. His jawline was now noticeable and I felt my face turn colors for he was the most gorgeous sight I had ever seen.

I leaned over grabbing my phone then repositioned myself in his lap. With a quick flash I snapped a picture of his face and bun.

<when your boyfriends messy bun is better than yours........  @Harry_Styles pictwitter.com/2643D31WED>

I tossed my phone on the couch as his vibrated on the table next to us. Without saying a word he picked his phone up and smiled. There was a flash in my face now and my phone lit up.

<when you can never look better than your girlfriend.... Ever.....H @therealAna  pictwitter.com/FFDSZ5gsAa>

I smiled at his post even though I looked awful. He went to toss his phone but I caught it. I love looking through his Twitter and Instagram feed. Harry was focused on the tv as I scrolled through his comments.

<@hazzaaaamatata Hana is back!?!!?? When. Did this happen!?!???
<<@lounor@hazzaaaamatata duh didn't you see their interviews!? It was bound to happen>>>

I read a conversation from two fans.

<ugh there goes my self esteem shes so ducking gorg!!!!!!>
<the pap pics of them leaving the after party together now this!!! Hana forever!!!>

"For the most part your fans are thrilled 'Hana' is back," I smiled catching his attention.

"Not as thrilled as me," he cheesed.

"What's your agenda for tomorrow?" He asked me stretching himself out.

"Well I have interviews in the morning then my flight in the afternoon," I said reminding myself that I would be in a different country by this time tomorrow. "Oh no, Harry I'm leaving tomorrow," I repeated. Over the years this has been a reoccurring issue. Goodbyes they aren't fun.

His face dropped and I watched h sigh a few times. "Well," he finally spoke,"I have 18 months of doing nothing after tomorrow too. I have to go to the office for a meeting in the afternoon but I'm sure I could find a flight to LA after," he spoke his solution in a raspy voice.

"New York," I corrected him," I moved to the city with Taylor. I had forgot I didn't tell you."

"Great even better," he smiled."you better go get some sleep. Interviews and our new pictures may cause a rough morning." He kissed my cheek and I went to his bed to sleep.