2: You Get A Piercing

Luke: (Age 17-You are twins)

     You and Luke had always been the same. Same music taste, same style of clothes, and basically everything. So when he decided to get his lip pierced, you had gone with him, to get a piercing yourself. You had decided on spider bites on the left side of your bottom lip. "Y/N?" Luke asked. "Yeah?" You asked, looking over at your brother, who looks quite nervous. "Ca-can you hold my hand?" He asked. You nodded, interlocking your fingers with him.
     The piercer came over and pierced Luke's lip, causing the boy to squeeze your hand incredibly tightly. After, Luke insisted on holding your hand, since you were getting two and he thought it would hurt more, but really, you didn't flinch.

Calum (Age 12)

"Y/N are you ready to go?" Calum called from downstairs. "Almost." You yell back, pulling your Y/H/C hair into a messy bun. Your mom had decided that you could get second holes pierced on your ears, since you've been asking for a while. And Calum was taking you.
     After you made it to the mall, the two of you walked into Claire's. "Can we get my second holes pierced please?" You asked, feeling nervous but excited. The girl behind the counter nodded, telling you to sit down on the chair. A girl walked over to you. "Hi my name is Maddie(if this is your name change it to Mackenzie) and I will be piercing your ears today. Second holes?" She asked. You nod. She drew the dot for where to go, asking if it looks good there. "Yeah." You say. You had chosen the Y/F/C gem studs, which she had put in the piercing gun. "One... Two... Three..." She said, as she and another girl had pierced each hole at the same time.

Ashton (Age 20)

     Since Ashton was only a year older than you, the two of you had been extremely close. Since your brother was touring, you got to come with him. "Hey Y/N." Calum called from his bunk. "What?" You ask, walking to his bunk. "Do you want to go get that piercing you want? Ash said you wanted a smiley or web piercing or something." He said. "Sure. And it's the web." You said, pulling down your Nirvana shirt which was sliding up your abdomen. The two of you walked into the back room, where your brother  was sitting. He picked you up and threw you over his shoulder, much to your distaste. Since the tattoo/piercing place was nearby, the two of you decided to walk.
Once the two of you had reached the place, you were feeling extremely nervous. But after you got it pierced, you were happy. But Ashton was grossed out by it.

Michael (Age 19)

Since you had followed in your brother's footsteps and dropped out of school, your mom basically gave you to him, since she hadn't liked you at all. So needless to say, you and your brother were even closer than before. But unfortunately, that meant you would also be stuck with Calum, Luke, and Ashton on tour. After you told your mom about your decision, she said you had until morning to get your things out of her house.
"Hey Michael?" You called. "What?" He yelled back. "I need a safety pin and one of your spare eyebrow bars." You said. "Okay? Safety pins are in the first aid kit in the bathroom cabinet, and I have a container of my bars in there too." He said, not questioning what you were doing.
You cleaned the bar and pin with some bactine in the first aid kit, as well as your ear, since you were giving yourself an industrial. You pushed the pin through part of your ear, immediately putting in one end of the bar, and doing the same on the other side of it. You pulled your Y/F/C dyed hair up into a bun. "Hey Y/N why did you need those two things?" Michael asked. "Because I did this." You said, pointing at your ear. "Cool." He said, not fazed by another one of your piercings.