6: You Change Your Hair And He Freaks Out

Luke: (Age 14)

      "Y/N, stay still. Unless you want your hair to be messed up." Y/B/F said. She was dying your hair for you, but the dye was making your scalp itchy. "It's hard though." You complained. "Do you want to have blonde(if you have blonde hair change this to brown) hair or not?" She asked. You nodded, and then she lightly smacked you upside the head. "Ow."

Later that day when you came home from Y/B/F's house, Luke was sitting at the table with Calum and Michael. "Hi," you said,"Where's Ashton?" Usually the entire band was over, but the drummer was not present. "He's out with his siblings today." Luke said, looking up from his phone. "What happened to your hair?!" He practically screeched. "Y/B/F dyed it for me. Mum gave me the 'okay' to do it." You shrugged, not seeing his problem. "I think it looks nice on her." Calum said. "Me too." Michael added.

It took him some getting used to, but Luke eventually said it looked really good on you.

Calum: (Age 18)

You were making a new YouTube video. You had a smallish fan base, only around 1,000 subscribers or so. Since you were a 'Save a few bucks' kind of person, you decided to cut your own hair. The ends desperately needed a trim, but you didn't feel like paying for it. So you were going to do it yourself.

"Oh god, I'm freaking out." You said. You had your hair parted straight down the middle, with ponytails holding each half separate. You had tied them about 6 inches above the ends of your hair, because that's how much needed to go. "Fuck it." You muttered, starting to cut one of the ponytails. "I've officially committed." You said, staring at the camera. You continued to cut through the ponytail, and then the other one.

After you finished editing the video, you decided to go downstairs for food. "Hi Cal." You said to your brother, who was sitting at the kitchen table. "Hey Y/N." He replied. You walked over to the fridge and opened it. "We need food." You groaned. "I kno- what happened to your hair?" You ran a hand through your hair, which was now around shoulder length. "I cut it." "Why?" "It needed to be cut." "Fair enough."

Michael: (Age 21)

"Bleach smells bad." You gagged at the smell. "But cool hair." You reminded yourself. You applied there bleach to the roots of your hair, which had grown out a few inches. "And now we wait."

After waiting for the bleach to process, you rinsed it and blow-dried your hair. "And now the fun part." You started with the bottom layer of your hair. You took a strand and applied pastel blue dye to the top half of it and pastel pink to the bottom half. You were going for a 'Pastel Mermaid Tumblr Pinterest Amazing Hair' look after all. You had pink, blue, purple, green, and orange dye. You continued applying the dye all over your hair.

After the dye was rinsed out and your hair was dry, you curled your hair. Doing a glitter highlight with shimmery eye shadow, you posted a selfie on Instagram wearing a Mermaid seashell crown. Later that night, you got s text from your brother, who was on tour. It was a screenshot of the selfie.

From Mikey:
*Attachment: One Image* HOW DID YOU DO THIS???

From Y/N:
With hair dye and talent

Ashton: (Age 19)

In college, you were bored. Your hair was long and plain and boring. You needed to change it up.

After hours of trolling through social media, you decided that a pixie cut would be good.

You went for a Miley Cyrus kind of style. You sent a picture of it to Ashton.

From Y/N:
*Attachment: One Image* You like???

From Ash:
OMG

From Ash:
It's Michael, Ash just screeched, so I took his phone. The hair looks great

From Y/N:
Thanks, but can you give Ash his phone?

From Ash:
It's Ash again, the hair startled me at first, but you have such an amazingly pretty face I'm okay with it

A/N
So this has hit 10K which I don't understand because I literally never update this, but thank you to everyone who has read or voted on this.

Because this has hit 10K, I want to start a kik groupchat. My kik is @jolloan.adele so if you message me on their I'll add you to the groupchat.

*watches as nobody messages me*