Epilogue

Three years has passed… I decided to finish studying and I graduated with high scores. 1st in my class actually. I am now twenty years old and live in the same apartment as I did three years ago.

What about BTOB you probably wonder? Well… after the scandal they traveled to Japan to work there until the scandals here in South Korea was over. And those scandals lasted for a very long time I tell you. It wasn’t until the end of last year that people stopped talking about it.

And what was the scandal about you probably wonder. Well a week after I had ended my job I saw on magazines and everywhere on internet a big text like: BTOB MEMBERS FIGHTING OVER A GIRL BUT ENDED UP ABUSING HER INSTEAD!

Yes I know, it doesn’t sound that big but believe me it was more than that. I don’t remember so much because I read that magazine three years ago and I didn’t keep it of course.

To be honest I have been watching every live show, concert etc. that BTOB is on. I’m not a talker, believe me. I just want to see how they are handling everything and they seem to have forgotten it, but weirdly whenever I look at Hyunsik and see him smile I can see it’s fake. He doesn’t remember me, right? It’s hard to forget someone that did so much. I know… I know.

The truth is that… I think I still love him. I know it’s hard to believe after everything I did but I promise that I regret all of that. I regret that I only cared about my work. I regret that I didn’t notice how much they mean to me. I regret giving my camera to Joonho. If I didn’t do it than the scandal would never had happened. I can’t believe I did all those stuff. But believe me when I say this; no matter how long it takes me, I want the BTOB members to know that I never meant any of those stuff.

Hyunsik’s POV

The plane slowly starts top stop and we stand up and get in to the airport.

 “Welcome back to South Korea” Ilhoon sighs and I look around. I wonder if she knows we’re back. I wonder if she even remembers us.

 “Hyung, are you coming?” I hear Sungjae say. I slowly nod and follow after him.

After successfully working in Japan for three years we decided to head back. We knew that the scandal had ended last year but our manager wanted to be sure that no one was still talking about it so we stayed another year.

When we get out from the airport the sun is shining bright and there are a lot of fans, reporters and of course paparazzi’s there waiting for us.

 “Hyunsik!”

 “Hyunsik oppa! We’ve missed you!”

 “BTOB saranghaeyo!”

 “Kyaa! They’re even more handsome than I remember!”

We can hear people scream, shout, and squeal everywhere. I feel someone full in my arm and I turn to look at the person.

Her hair is brown and reaches her ribs. I can’t see her face because of the cap and the sunglasses but I can still somehow guess that she’s young. She has one of those cameras Hyunsik.

 “Hyunsik, I heard a long time ago that you were once together with a paparazzi. Is that true?” she asks with a high pitched tone in her voice. I look shocked at her and shake my head.

 “No it’s not true and that would never happen” I say without hesitating. She looks down on the ground and nod.

 “So I guess you don’t remember me, huh?” I hear her mumble with another voice. Wait… I know that voice!

She slowly let’s go of my arm and runs away.

 “Sohyun!” I shout without caring if anyone heard me. I quickly run after her but god that girl is fast!

I finally reach her and grab her wrist and turn her around embracing her with a big hug.

Sohyun’s POV

Hearing him say that he has never dated a paparazzi made me want to cry but of course I didn’t.

 “So you don’t remember me, huh?” I mumble with my normal voice. I let go of Hyunsik’s arm and start running away. How could I think that he would remember me? How can I be so stupid? Of course he doesn’t remember me, he has been working nonstop for three years. Did you really think that he would think about YOU?

 “Sohyun!” I hear someone shout behind me. I start running faster but he reaches me and grabs my wrist. He turns me around and embraces me with a big hug. “Sohyun…” he mumbles in my hair. “You have no idea how much I’ve been thinking about you these past three years. You have no idea how much I regret letting go of you! Please forgive me” he says and I smile for myself

 “Hyunsik… I can’t forgive you… because you didn’t do anything wrong. You did the right choice to leave my by that time. You did the right choice to go with your group to Japan to get away from the scandal. I promise you that I didn’t have anything with that scandal to do. You are the one who should forgive me. So I’m saying this; please forgive me”

 “I forgive you Sohyun. I forgave you a long time ago, those things that happened are now in the past, okay?” he says and I nod

 “Oh and Hyunsik”

 “Yeah?”

 “The day that you noticed that I was a… paparazzi. I quit my work the same day. I couldn’t handle it anymore” I say and he nods.

 “Sohyun”

 “Yeah?”

 “Can you please be mine again? I miss you. Or no, that’s wrong. I miss us” he says and I nod

 “I miss us too, oppa” I smile. He slowly leans closer and kisses me softly on the lips.

 “Yah! Are you two lovebirds coming or are you just going to stay there?!” someone shouts. We turn around seeing the other members smiling at us. I look at Hyunsik and he looks at me.

 “Are you coming?” he asks and I nod and I follow after him. I run to his side and hold his hand.

 “I love you oppa” I smile

 “I love you too” he says and kisses me on the cheek.

We walked hand in hand to the rest of the members. They hugged me tight and I apologized thousands of times.

 “You don’t need to apologize. We understand that you didn’t mean to. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes” they said and smiled at me.

We sat down in the car and drove away…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm soooo sorry if the ending sucked T_T oh well I hope that you liked the epilogue and of course the story! After I come home from my short vacation I will start to write the MBLAQ fanfic.

Okay bye!!!! ^^