Lost at sea with you

Megan's P.O.V

Boarding the plane put a huge smile on my face. I walked up the flight of steps up to the door of the plane There were hundreds of screaming fans behind me. I turned one last time and waved. We got on the plane and took our seats. By we I mean me, Tom, James and Parker. We form the band unstoppable. I'm the lead singer, Tom is the guitarist, James on drums and Parker on bass. I bond best with Parker due to the fact he is homosexual and every girl needs a gay best friend! Tom and James were cool with it and we were close, like family close. My sister Helen was also coming with us. We were flying to America to make it big! We saw on the plane waiting for take off... I asked my manager when we were going but I only ever got the answer as soon. He seemed a bit preoccupied.

There was a loud scream again. I looked out of the window to see girls going crazy.

'Hey guys is anyone getting on the plane too?'

They all shook their heads. I just went back to the seat and Parker dealt some cards for a game. We were all sitting around the table when someone entered the plane.

'Hey guys'

We all turned to look. I couldn't quite believe it. I looked at Helen whos jaw had fallen and her eyes looked like they were about to fall out.

'Hey, umm your Liam? Payne?'

Helen stood up and walked over to him.

'Hey yea I am! And you are?'

'Helen Jones'

He gave her a hug and I imagine the explosion she must of been having inside. I had gotten used to meeting insanely famous people and managed to keep my cool. We all stood up and greeted the boys. Liam was first on and like a magnet Helen was attached to him. Niall was next on the plane and he went straight to the mini fridge... Zayn climbed on followed by Harry. Last on the plane was Louis. When he graced us with his presence, my heart almost stopped. I always had a soft spot for Louis ever since they started out. He was just beautiful. His voice was incredible.

'Hello? Ermm.... Megan is it?'

'What? Yes sorry hey!'

He walked towards and hugged me. Behind I saw Helen giving a slight smirk.

So together there was Liam, Niall, Louis, Zayn, Harry, Parker, Tom, James, Me and Helen on the plane heading for America. Our manager was also on board. After 5 minutes the doors closed and we took off. A 9 hour flight. This was going to a long flight....