Sandesh

I was shocked about how I reacted when Aditi was suffering. I was extremely mad and hit every single one hardly. I just couldn't see her cry and suffer. I saw how thrilled she was. It must have been her first time being attacked-she lives in a save and peaceful area with her family-
I guess she was even more thrilled when I kidnapped her.

I lead her back to her room. And told her to rest. She was still grabbing my jacket hardly when I was walking her to her room.

After getting back to my room, I kept wondering why I suddenly hugged her. It was stupid of me. But that hug was really warm, and it made her feel much better. I was happy seeing her smile a bit.

Later I took the first aid kit and started to clean my wounds and bandaged it.
Then I started doing my work. I had a report to finish.
After I finished, I emailed it to -my father. He replied to me right away my father is always online and with his smartphone- however by asking when I was returning. He doesn't like it when I meet my mother's family.
-------------------
"What happened to your face?" Grandmother asked me. She was shocked and thrilled. Not only her my whole family was shocked.

I smiled forcefully in order to calm them done and said "it's nothing I just fell down."
I glanced at my grandmother and saw the shades of relieve on her face.
"You should be more careful next time." Said my cousin Ahkas.
"Yes."
Then I turned to glanced at Aditi who was sitting on my left. She looked guilty and sad. I walked towards and sat next to her. I wanted to say that it's ok and it wasn't her fault but I couldn't. She seemed more guilty after I was near her as she could see wounds on my hands.

I decided to eat silently near her. While I was eating I noticed her glancing at me time to time. I could see how worried she was. I wanted to tell her I was fine but I just couldn't bring myself to speak. My mothers family were chatting about things they were going to do at the wedding. Ahkas seemed elated as he was going to marry the girl he loved.

While eating Aditi was talking to Ayesha, I guess they get along. Well Ayesha is a very sociable person so she was trying to talk to Aditi so that she wouldn't feel lonely.
-----------

I was doing my work in my laptop when I heard Aditi say "are you ok?"
I was shocked. Suddenly I remembered I forgot to lock the door.
"Yes, it's just a small wound."

After i said that, I saw her face get less worried. I seriously smiled to her after seeing her face turn into a normal one.
Right after I smiled she turned red. I could understand, it was because that was the first time I smile in decades. I had no reason in my life to even smile. I mean I had everything a man would wish for, unlimited amount of money, friends, girlfriend, however i was never happy.
I just didn't found happiness in any of them.

I had friends whom I meet when I was small, they are all the children of my father's friend. We are just friends, I'm not that close to them. I mean we go to bars or party together but I don't talk to them much, I am the silent one.

And about my girlfriend, well she was also one of my friend. She wanted to be more than friends and I agreed, as I thought that maybe having a girlfriend will bring me the joy I wanted but I was wrong. She is very beautiful and has a great body however I never had any giggling feeling towards her. And I think she is even cheating on me, I forgive her. I actually understand her, as I was never romantic with her. I never even kissed her, it's not like we never kissed. We did, however she was always the one to make the first move. She found me boring. Nowadays, we are just boyfriend and girlfriend in others eyes.
To be honest, it doesn't matter. I never thought of having my own lovely family. I know the cold reality.

Back to what happen after I smiled. 
I stopped myself from smiling as she was feeling awkward.
I was sitting on my bed and she was standing besides me. We both didn't moved for a while due to awkwardness.

Then she said "I will help bandage your face wounds."
"No it's ok! I don't want to have a lot of bandage on my face." There was cuts in my forehead, lips, and near my right eye. I possibly couldn't put bandage on everyone of them.
"Hmmm... I will help bandage your forehead, it is a really large cut. I hope there won't be any marks left."

I didn't even cared about the marks.
However I agreed to her. She took the first aid kit and help me clean the wound first. It was really awkward having her near me. While she was helping me bandage my wound, I couldn't help but stare at her lips.
It was not really pink, it was darker.
I wondered how it would feel if I kissed her. She noticed that I was staring at her so she felt awkward and moved a bit away after she bandaged my wound.
I was about to ask for forgiveness for staring at her but she said "I'm really grateful you saved me today and I will always be grateful to you.... And I'm sorry for your wounds " she said the last sentence quickly.

I could actually see how thankful and sorry she was.
----------------------

Next day at the morning, I saw the dreadful dream about my mom. I felt miserable and sacred that she was leaving me alone.

When I got conscious from my sleep, I felt someone moving his or her fingers along my hairs. 
I opened my eyes and saw Aditi. She was paused and looked embarrassed.