Aditi: He who kinapped me is my biggest crush!!!!!

“Sometimes things aren’t just meant for you.” Sandesh said.

“But if you work hard on achiveing it, you will achieve it one day. So no matter how long it takes, you just have to be hopeful” i replied meaning every single words.

Except that he was a mission impossible for me, he was never meant for me and i dont have any intentions in working hard to get him. I dont want to seduce someone, it is wrong! absolutly wrong. I want my life partner to love me for who i am. And love me even if i got paralized or anything bad happen to me.

After hearing that his face light up and he smiled. I was there bewildered by his sudden change. It was my second time witnessing my kidnapper smiling.

I realized i was blushing right in front of him. I controlled myself but without any warning the freaking sentence slipped through my mouth.

“you look cute when you smile.”
Ok what did i just said.
STUPID!!! Don’t try to seduce him no. No. Its wrong. JUST DONT!!!

When i looked up at him, he was also shocked by my sudden comment. So i added “i mean i have never seen you smile.... You look.....good.... Soo... Keep smiling.”
I said awkwardly and paused. But i decided i dont want to hear any kind of reply from him becaue it was too stupid.

So i asked “why were you smiling?” trying to ignore my nervousness about what he might have thought about my words.

“i... I just heard a really beautiful motivating words from you that’s why!” for a second i thought about the second part of our conversation but later realized what he really meant. 

“oh! *smile* I also heard it from movies or was it novels?” and smiled to him again.

He than did this one truly unexpected thing. He brushed my hairs and smiled again. Ok that was it. My face was buring hot. My lips automatically formed a huge smile.

“you too keep smiling. You look nice too”
What did he just said? Omg!!! That’s it! I can’t control my feelings. I was feeling more touched by him.

Actually, after seeing him making out with his girlfriend. I was shattred. I cried the whole night and felt asleep at around 4 am. I had no idea what i witnessed. It was all bullshit. I wanted to kick myself for being soo much hurt after seeing them do anything physical. At first Sandesh kissed her, later they had this stupid french kiss and later at night when i thought something bad happen to Sandesh and rushed to check him. I saw him making out with his girlfriend. I had already decided last night to stop having feeling for him, however now it was getting too much. I couldnt control my feelings as he brused my hairs and for me it was heavenly.

I wanted to stop myself from falling for him, however i was flying on clouds while hearing his words.

The whole day, i avoided him. I even restricted myself from looking at him.
I hoped the marriage will finish soom as i will be free from the totures i was getting every time i saw him.

Yes he said that he would free me. But i couldnt pay attention to how happy i was, about the idea of getting my old life back. I was hurt broken by the fact that i felt for a guy who already found his true love. Damn you!!

Looking back on what really had happen in 5 days. I was kidnapped but later instead of hatred, i felt the most amazing feelings for my kidnapper.

He who kinapped me is my biggest crush or was it love that i felt towards him. Beacause previously when i saw my crush kiss their girlfriend, i would just be angry at them and later i would stop liking them. But Sandesh was a totally different case. I was extremely hurt due to his act but i still couldnt hate him. I still had this feelings right inside of me.