Sandesh

"What the heck were you doing?"
I shouted at her. I was keeping an eye on her right after she left her room. Well I was suspicious about what she was up to.

"I... I was just I mean don't misunderstand I just wanted to tell my parents that I'm alright. I'm scared that they are worried about me and they may have heart attack." She was saying it really fast. I can see that she is terribly worried about her parents.

"Don't you dare repeat that mistake again and as I've known they are not dead and nothing has happen to them, I just talked to them." I really did talked to them this morning.
"And if you repeat it again, something will happen to them for sure."
"Sorry. "

I told her to get back to her room. As for me I went to find my family member.
"Hey, Angel are you the only one here today?"
"Yep."

"I just wanted to ask you where the bathroom is locked"
"It's near the kitchen on the first floor and well in the second floor
you just need to walk corner."
"Oh thanks."
"Sandash do you have something to wear in brothers wedding?"
I totally forgot that her brother was marrying.
"No" I replied.
"Well why don't you go buy it today? I mean you are from a rich family you should look smart and nice at the wedding."
I felt awkward. "Sure." I replied.

I was about to walk away but she stopped me by saying "wait you should tell your sister to get one to."
"Ya right."
"And by the way what is her name? I never had a chance to ask her name"
"It's Aditi. "

"Ah! Nice name. You know you should treat your sister nicely even though she is not your own. I heard you guys fighting." At first I was shocked. I thought she found out that Aditi wasn't my real sister but then I realized that she was referring to Aditi being my step sister and well about our argument we were fighting about family matter so I guess it was ok.

I know what my cousin is thinking.
She thinks that my sister and my relationship is not good and she thinks that I'm a bad brother.

I went to Aditis' room and knocked on the door.
She opened the door after a while.
"If you want to take a bath the bathroom is right at the corner of this floor and here is the towel." I handed her my towel.
She nodded. She looked shocked. I guess she thought that I was evil since I didn't even allow her to take a bath.

I went inside my room and called my father. He picked up after that third ring.
"Hello" he said.
"Father, I'm in grandmothers home and I just...."
"Wait what ?"
I knew this was coming.

"Calm down, I just want to meet them that's it and I wanted to ask if you are coming to the wedding?"
I knew the answer but I still asked. I really hoped he would show up, my mother and her family would be really happy.

My father don't like my mothers family. It's not because he hates then because they are not as rich as him. But it is because they remind him of his mistake, his promises which he couldn't fulfill.
Well his promise to my grandmother was that he will keep my mother alive and happy no matter what but he wasn't successful.

It wasn't his fault. It was because my mother never liked him.
My father didn't told me this things. Of course I heard it from other people who gossips especially from news. The whole world knows about my mother not loving my father.