One

Lolz, injoy dis shti bc I tri so hrd to rite funny chappies 4 u peoples 💩.

THIS CHAPTER SUCKS BUT I TRIED OKAY?
-

"And then, I ate the vomit. Crazy weekend right?" Calum concludes his amazing story that I was to eager to hear (note the sarcasm.) 

"Please tell me Calum, what the heck is wrong with you?" I ask rubbing my face. I push my lunch away not having to appetite to eat it anymore.

"Did you just say heck? Who the hell says heck? It's always hell or fuc-"

"YOU SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH MISTER. THERE WILL BE NO MORE OF THIS SWEARING." I say loudly slamming my hand down on the table, cutting him off in the middle of his sentence. Calum puts his hands up in surrender.

"Ok, Jesus fuc-"

Ashton: "If you finish that sentence I will tie you up and throw you into my basement."

Calum: "oh. Kinky. Never thought you were that type of person ashton.

Calum: (laughs) "tell me what else you're gonna do to me."

Ashton: "(sigh) there's just, (pause) no hope for you."

Calum: "whatever."

I stand up setting my book bag under the benches. "I'm going to the bathroom." I say to Calum dusting some crumbs off my shirt.

"Hurry back! Don't have have unprotected  sex while you're away!" He yells in my direction.

"Whatever." I mock already walking away. God, something is wrong with that boy.

The bathroom was just a short distance away. I walk slowly looking at things hanging on the walls an teachers sitting in the classrooms eating their lunches.

"Heyy ashton. Fancy seeing you here." I stop in my tracks not even bothering to turn around. I know that voice all too well.

"We are in school, Lifeboat. Of course I'm gonna see you." I roll my eyes turning to face him.

"My name isn't lifeboat."

"Whatever lifesaver." I chuckle walking into the bathroom.

"Luke." He corrects. "So is out date still on for Wednesday?" I turn around quickly and scrunch up my face.

"There was no date. There will never be a date. And today is Thursday."

"It is? You sure?"

I ignore him and  walk over to the urinal and unzip my pants. Luke's walks next to me. "Lingerie please, I'm trying to pee here." 

"Why won't you go on a date with me. Am I not good enough for you." He pouts.

'His pouting is fucking adorable.' I think. Wait. Why is he smiling now? Did I say that out loud? (HE CAN READ YO MIND BOITXH)

It's not like I don't like Luke. He's cute and funny and dorky and perfect but I can't let him know that. I will not give him the satisfaction of saying I like him. He's a little arrogant, cocky, lil chicken fry who needs to learn he can't always have what he wants- which in this situation is me.

And also playing hard to get is fun.

"First of all loofa, I don't know you. Secondly, you're creepy, and lastly you need to leave so I can pee."

Luke: "you cant keep acting like you don't like me just a little. I know you do."

Ashton: (laughs) "who told you that?"

Luke: "well you did in a way."

Ashton: (snorts) "yeah? How so?"

Luke: "that's for me to know, and you to never find out."

Ashton: "annnd this is why I think you're creepy."

Luke: "You've been standing there with your dick in your hand this whole time and your still haven't peed yet."

Ashton blushes in realization.

"You know what? I don't have to pee. Yep, pee went straight back up my ass." I zip up my pants. "Goodbye Lipton ice tea." I say after washing my hands.

"It's Luke for Christ sake!"

"Whatever lamppost!" I shout waking out of the bathroom heading back to the cafeteria. Calum's probably wondering where I've been.

Calum: "Why'd you take so long?" Calum asked.

Ashton: "I was talking to lemon."

Calum: "Who?"

Ashton: "Don't worry about it clymidia."

Calum: "Whose- wait (pause) wot-"

Ashton: "shush child. Don't worry about it."

Calum: "you're weird."

Calum: "so anyways, Finish telling me what you're gonna do to me."

-

Lolz, I didn't know how to end it.

DIS WUS SHURT BUT THE CHTS WILL STATT TO GET LONGER AS WE GO ALONG.