Chapter 2 (My brain showed an ERROR sign)

Yo all people! Sorry for the late update I was busy with stuff so I won't talk much just read/comment/vote you know like 'remmote= read+comment+vote'

Chapter 2

It wasn't hard to switch over from the cute demon smile to the killer question paper that was lying on my desk from past 10 seconds. I sighed rolling my eyes. Wished luck to my bench mate and started going through my exam.

I was like jumping inside by reading the question paper I mean it wasn't that tricky as I imagined besides I didn't have much time to think in economics paper so I saved my precious time and started writing answers.

Ring Ring Ring

It was the warning 10 minutes to go bell that signified me that I just need to complete the half answer than I'm done with this stupid paper. But I couldn't remember the answer of 'types of unemployment'. I was furious by now and was biting my pen while thinking then I heard someone chuckled in the uttered silence room, as I looked up I saw him. 'Him' stupid me I don't even know his name.

I saw he gave his answer sheet to the supervisor and was making his to me (I thought). His walk was more in full on attitude style with his black t-shirt and khaki pants clinching his body tightly, which made my eyes, roll on him again to his way. I was so engrossed in seeing his smile and checking him out that I forgot that the door was only 2 benches away from me and he's leaving the class. My heart raced up as he left the class and I bet my bench mate must have heard my beating.

1,2,3,4...... I counted to calm my breathing and focussed on my answer. Still it was five minutes left when I completed the paper. I thought instead of wasting my time here I will wait for Massie outside. Within next minute I was out of my school building.

"Rose how was the paper?" someone shouted from behind.

I turned to have a look at the unfamiliar voice and found out it was my class mate 'Gigi'.

"Oh, hey it was good. How about yours?" I bit my lips.

"Good? I'm surely failing it went horrible." she said holding her hairs in hand.

I patted on her shoulder and started walking giving her a smirk smile and shouted "Good luck with the others." I was confused what to tell her cause' she usually doesn't talk to me and I was taken aback seeing her talking to me about paper. But its high school nothing is weird here I suppose. In my way I saw Jason with his friends I winked him and went to the parking waiting for Massie.

It was ten minutes up and Massie still hasn't shown up here I was now getting frustrated as my cell phone was inside the car and the car key is with Massie. I wasn't left with an option rather to watch random people in the parking area. I had my eyes stick on the way waiting for her to arrive. It wasn't much crowded when we have come but the parking was full of the vehicles by now. It was really irritating to watch other people with their groups and leaving school and still there was no sign of Massie.

Suddenly I saw Jason waving hand from long distance. I waved back and asked him through hands 'what happen' he gestured something and I wasn't getting it so I showed him by shaking my hands that I couldn't get him. He was now extending his arm from his shoulder and then blowing air by keeping his both hands on mouth. After that he was flipping his hair and I was only standing like statue over the car laughing like maniac as what the hell he was trying to say. Why was he behaving like a typical girl?

Finally I was making my way to him when I saw 'Him' behind Jason with two girls giggling on their way. My footsteps stopped and I wasn't looking to Jason now my only focus was the thing that what that guy is doing, who the hell is he and even I haven't seen the girls who are with him ever in the school. My hands automatically went to pockets and I looked down to the ground for few seconds, kicked the stone ahead of me and smirked inside to see my interest in knowing this stupid guy.