Chapter 5 (Black shirt will beat the Ass off green)

Hey all… I’m really really sorry for the late update. My laptop broke down then I have studies, friends, classes etc. Also in between I just lost the inspiration of writing due to thing called life but here I am updating the latest chapter of ‘crush gone wrong’ I hope I haven’t lost the essence hope you like it….so I won’t talk further you know what to do right… Keep remmoting= read+comment+vote

Chapter 5 (Black shirt will beat the Ass off green)

All those nights of loneliness, all the things I felt for ‘him’ sweet memories, tinkling feeling were just standing in front of me. I was staring at those pieces of my heart which belong to him and only him until now. Those green eyes felt like piercing my heart but I felt uncomfortable and literally confusing cloud were shadowing wondering why? What on earth he was doing in here, in my school? Last thing I remember he wasn’t in Glenn High School. I bent down to help him pick up the phone but he had already picked that up.

I wonder what our first words would be like.

“I-I’m So-Sorry.” I held my pony hairs back trying not to look at his face down as all I see is my Past, in which Ryan was mine.

“No problem. Uh- Hi.” He spoke in his masculine yet utterly wonderful voice affecting my mind.

“Hi.” I couldn’t think of any words at the time.

“Long time uh? Where have you been? I don’t get to see you now days?”  His questions surprised me but I didn’t assume anything.

“Yeah, actually kept myself occupied with studies. How come you’re here with bag pack and stuff? ” we started walking to the parking area together.

I wasn’t looking to him, it was hard but I know I’m over him now. It was useless to think about him when I know I gave up on him and he never try to get me back. I don’t hate him, how can I ever? And I was true that I don’t love him anymore but still his presence affects me. I guess it’s the fact that we never really get to be together and I don’t know if I regret it or not. May be not! In short I put all my mind to hear his reply.

“You should not remain with books a lot, they are affecting you too much ‘Roo’. It’s been a year and I’m in your school.” He chuckled.

“What? Are you kidding? You- you study here? Again with the nick names?” I smirk to the thought that he still calls me’ Roo’ I just doesn’t know why but he calls me but I kind of like the sound of it from his mouth.

 Seems like I’m missing a lot of info of the whole world, first the mystery guy and now Ryan. What am I doing seriously?

“Well” he said while showing off his identity of school hanging in his neck.

I just grab his card to just be clear and I’m glad I did, “Is that, really you?” I just laughed really hard seeing his picture on the card. His lips were swollen and hair looked like feathers.

Next thing he just snatched away card from my hand and he joined me in laugh.

“Yeah, it’s me. I know the school camera sucks right? See what they did to me?” I was sober of laughing now and it was official he wasn’t lying, he’s in my school.

I realised I’m soon entering the Jason territory and I don’t want him to see me with Ryan, I just don’t want him to know about Ryan and me yet! So I know what to do next.

“So, Uhm I got to go now. Will catch up sometime later?” I asked hoping to hear positive answer.

“Absolutely Roo, Bye.” He replied with small smile and I just returned it back and paced my speed to be ahead of him.