Chapter 4 (Call me maybe)

My eyes never seem to leave him, even for second if I cut the scenes where I looked down, or roll my eyes here and there when his eyes turn into my directions. I enjoyed my stay leaning over my car with IPod and ear phones in my ears just to remain calm around him, but my heart cannot keep calm; it was beating so damn fast and urging me to go and talk to him.

But what should I say to him?

This was the question I was finding it difficult even than my today's exam, which not to mention went so damn good that I came out of the hall 45 minutes before the end time and thankfully 'He' came around few minutes later and is standing right in front of my eyes since 10 freaking minutes and I couldn't do anything but to think of what to do next.

He's with his as always two so called girls and may be a friend I hope not girlfriend! Talking about something which I couldn't hear but I suppose they are talking about the statistic exam as hez just pointing the fingers there while moving his lips.

Wait. Lips?

The words in my mind gave attention to admire his lips too. His lower lips was tugged in a 'u' shaped since he returned, and I could see the smirk playing on his lips; not to forget his killer smile that's what attracts me the most. But sudden wave of despair started to come when he started leaving his spot. I panicked. From the past ten minutes all he has done is only twice rolled over eyes in mine direction and he's just leaving now that can't happen.

He just started walking into the school building and I just followed him trying to find an opportunity to talk to him. And my phone began vibrating in my pocket. It was a text

Jason: Where are you going?

I just realised I was in Jason's territory i.e. the spot where all these Jason's friend and some Bad guy's too sit and hang out and I wasn't allowed to sit anywhere in these areas as per my orders of Jason and I'm sure he must be worried seeing me wandering my way back to school building again. So I replied him.

Me: Just looking for Mass, she hasn't return till now.

Jason: Ok! Wait for me in the car with Mass today, Kay?

Me: Kay!

And that's when I lost track of 'him'. I don't want to go further as I thought maybe that's the sign I shouldn't think of talking to him. I walked back to my car opened the door and synced my IPod to car stereo and started going to my playlist as I hit the button on the song 'Got to love you'

I pumped up the volume and closed the door as I thought about the thing that I feel for this boy. May be it's only this loneliness feeling that's why I'm suddenly having interest in him. Also it's been two years I have moved on from Ryan, I guess right?

Brain: Of course you have moved on from crying bitch to hot Rose.

Heart: You are always ignoring your Feelings for Ryan since two years.

Me: "Shut the hell up, both of you and tell me what to say to 'Him'" I said to both of them pointing towards his direction realising the fact that he was coming again to this direction.

"What should I do?" I asked biting my teeth and holding me palm tightly in anticipation. And that's when I got my answer.

'Hey, I just meet you

This is crazy, but here's my number

So call me maybe!'

It was Carly rae's song hitting my ears and ringing bells my mind. Love you Carly I thought as I gulped in the air to digest the fact that maybe I should give it a chance. And see if I can get to know him. Yes! So all I have to do is to say 'Hey, I just meet you and its crazy but here's my number so call me maybe?' Yeah perfect! Isn't it?