Chapter 11- Its Official!

CHOLOES POV

I walked on to the bus with caution, I didn't want to run into Ashton again.

I figure that I would change into my bathing suit and go. Louis told me to meet them on their tour bus as soon as I was done, he said he would tell security too so I wouldn't have to sneak around.

I rummaged through my arranged closet, looking for a bathing suit. Simon told me that they had bought me one. I pushed all my clothes aside and then that when I saw it..

A pink sparkled bikini, it was the smallest thing Ive ever worn. it was just like triangles. I didn't see how I was supposed to wear this at the water park without it falling off. Why did I have to wear this?! It would make me look like a slut! The directioners will eat it all up. Bring in the hate I guess..

Simon must want a lot of attention on me and Harry and this thing sure did draw attention..

I slipped it on and looked in the closet for a cover up, but all I had were dress up clothes and pajamas! Great... I started to rummage through my drawers, looking for my clothes that I had worn before. But they were all gone!

They took my clothes!!

Before I could freak out, the bedroom door opened and the last person I wanted to walked in.

Ashton.

When his eyes hit me, I tried to cover myself up with my hands.  Now I was freaking out. I let out a scream.

"What are you doing?!"

"I came to get another t-shirt!!!" He shouted now closing his eyes.

"Are you naked?!" He continued, I rolled my eyes, it probably looked like it by the way I covered myself.

"No you idiot! Im in my bathing suit!!" Ashton chuckled as I shouted, I found a towel on the floor and quickly wrapped it around me. Ashton opened his eyes and smiled at my appearance.

"Why are you covering yourself up? Lots of people are going to see you in that." He pointed to my bathing suit, I readjusted my towel. he shook his head and started to go through his drawers.

Soon he pulled out a '5 Seconds Of Summer' t-shirt and handed it to me. I hesitated.

"Whats that?"

"A t-shit for you to cover up with until you get there, you cant walk around like that. You'll get a lot of hate."

"I obiously knew that." I said as I snatched the shirt and slipped it on. Ashton was still chuckling, I rolled my eyes and pushed past him. Just ignore him Chloe.

 He grabbed my wrist.

"Let go!" I shouted, hoping that Luke would come again.

"Chloe look, Im sorry." He looked up at me and his eyes sparkled when they met mine, I but my lip and relaxed. His eyes were only focused on me, his pupils dilated at the sight of me.  It hit a soft spot in me.

  "Its fine Ashton.."

"But Chloe, just so you know. I really do like you.."

"I know Ashton, but its not going to work out. So lets save some time and just be friends." I said before quickly leaving the bus.

My heart sunk as I could feel his eyes follow me out.

***

I got to the boys tour bus and decided it was okay just to walk in. The first thing I saw was Eleanor, Perrie and Louis sitting on the couch.

"Chloe!!" Louis and Eleanor chorused. I hugged Eleanor and took a seat beside Perrie, she was so pretty! I couldn't help but smile.

I cant believe I still act like this in front of famous people.