Chapter 24- End Of The Road

Chloes POV

I woke up with the worst head ache Ive ever had. Everything was dazed as I tried to get my eyes adjusted to the surroundings. A familiar pizza and heavy cologne scent was found. I was releived I was back on the bus, maybe last night was all a dream.

"Chloe, lay back down. Your head was knocked on pretty hard." 

Calums voice cleared my thoughts and my stomach dropped when I saw his black eye forming. I was at a loss of words. I sat up all the way so I could get a good look around, see how everybody was.

All the bunks were empty and Calum was the only one in the room with me.

"Chloe, you need to lay down."

"Where is Ashton?" My voice almost sounded panicked, Ashton was the only person I cared about right now. It finally hit me that I care for this kid, it only took me a fist fight and my fake boyfriend to slam me into a wall for me to realize.

When Harry abusing me crossed my mind, tears brimmed my eyes. I guess its a habit now, it still hurt that he even did it. And the crude things he shouted at me made it worse.

Calum noticed I was crying and immediatley stood up. "Chloe dont cry! Ashton is here, hes on the couch resting. He's pretty hurt."

I heard the bus engine humming and realized that we were on the road, I sniffed and wiped my tears away looking back at Calum. This is so embarassing, I absolutley hate crying infront of people, it shows weakness.

But I guess that describes me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Well we are going to drop you off at your home, then were going to the airport to go back to Australia."

Their taking me home?! Did I get fired?! Oh my goodness, their sending me back home to my parents, I dont think I can deal with this. I thought I couldnt get out of the contract??

"What about One Direction?!" I questioned.

"They are at the airpot now, we kind of got fired from the tour because of the fight..but thats fine with us. The fans wont find out because their going to cover it up with another story. But your going to stay home while the guys are on the last leg of the tour in Australia."

I cost them their jobs..

That flosted in my head as I sat there in silence with Calum, Ive just messed these boys lives up since I met them havent I?

The tears returned again and I couldnt control them.

"Calum Im so sorry! None of this was supposed to happen! I should have never signed that contract! Ive just messed everything up that I come in contact with."

My crying must have been heard from the from of the bus because Luke, and Michael peered in, by this time Calum was already giving me a hug to comfort me.

They joined in on the hug too, the warmth of theor bodies surrounded me and I just enjoyed the moment.

This is why i loved these boys, they always know when to comfort me and what to say and how to act. They were always my happiness at the the end of the day and they always brought a smile to me in the mornings. And I might never see them again when they drop me off.

"I dont want to leave you guys.."

"I dont want you to leave either.."

The voice made my heart skip a beat, the other boys bodies seperate from mine as I saw my savior standing in the door way.