Chapter 1

Authors note:
I hope you enjoy my Ruvik  X OC book! If you need a description of what Emily is wearing and what she looks like, here you go:
Height- 5,4
Long brown hair coming down to the mid-back
Dull blue-ish gray eyes
Black rimmed glasses
White blouse
Black dress pants
Small black heels
White lab coat
So now that the descriptions done... Let's enter the STEM!

I'm stuck floating in blood...

Move!

Why am I just lying here? Have I just given up? I don't even remember...

Come one move!

I'm starting to sink. I guess it's the end for me. It's getting harder to breathe with each breath I take...

Idiot, you need to get out of here!!!

My head is fully submerged now. I can't even move.

"JUST WAKE UP!"  The voice shouts.

I startle out of my trance and my eyes shoot open.

RED

The pure blood bath I've found myself in burns my eyes as I squeeze them back together. Then I start kicking. Kicking as hard as I can to get to the surface.
I've just about reached the surface I think. My lungs are burning and pleading for oxygen. Just a little longer.

I run into something heavy. Not as if it were a wall or something along those lines. No... This felt strangely... Different.
At that moment I already knew what it was. A human. But I couldn't let that faze me as the need for air was to strong.
With a mighty kick and push I was able to get passed the, what I presumed to be, a corpse.
I welcomed the oxygen and carbon dioxide into my lungs as my heart rate slowed down ever so slightly and my chest stopped aching.
I rubbed my eyes trying to get the blood off of my pupils. All the while trying to keep treading the blood with little success.
After a couple attempts, I seemed to have succeeded in getting most blood away, as my eyes no longer stung but everything was still blurry.  I saw out of the corner of my blurry vision, an old rusty looking ladder.
Desperate to get out of the thick blood, I swam as fast as I could manage, pushing other bodies out of the way and then hoisted myself up from sticky red substance.
I sat on the dirty concrete ground, my feet swinging off the edge from which I had just climbed up, contemplating what to do next... And I had no idea!

It appeared that I was in some sort of sewer? Maybe? I had no idea... My vision wasn't exactly 20-20 ya know?
Then it hit me...

"Shit!" I screeched, stuffing my hands into the now red soaked lab coat. They didn't contain what I was looking for.
I had crumpled up papers, notes taken from forever ago, and I even had my small Swiss knife... But the one thing that mattered most wasn't in there...
My glasses... 
But then... Hidden under a crumpled paper, probably a list of supplies to get while out of my apartment, was the container holding my contact lenses.

"Yes!" I exclaimed tearing out the container. I opened the plastic lid quickly scraping my finger on the hard and bendy surface as I snapped the lid open.

  Empty

The small burning flame of hope I had had in my chest vanished, as if the mean and cruel reality of life had just dumped water all over the flame, extinguishing it in an instant.

"Great... I don't know where I am, how I got here, or what to do next.., AND NOW I CAN'T EVEN SEE!" I mumbled to myself under my breath. I needed to calm down. My rage was growing, and meddling on all of the bad stuff happening wasn't going to help me find a solution at the moment.

In that very moment I felt something grab my ankle.
It was also that very moment I screamed to bloody hell and back.

The grip of whatever it was tightened on my leg. Was it one of the corpses? Were they coming to eat me or torture me?
But one thing that I had found in my pocket which I had thought to be totally useless might just be my savior.
My Swiss knife!
At the speed of lightning I grabbed at my pocket and snatched up the pocket knife.
Then, by the good grace of God, managed to open it and attempt to swing at the entity who had grabbed ahold of my leg.

"Woah, woah, woah calm down there!" A male voice said in a rush. "It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you!"
It was the voice of middle aged man, one that I could tell had been through a lot in his own life time.

"S-sorry..." I said sheepishly. "I didn't know that you were... Ya know... Friendly I guess? I said in a small voice.

I tried my best to have my eyes hone in on the man I had almost stabbed as he pulled himself up from the bloody bath of bodies, but I couldn't quite focus... 
It would appear he had dark hair... black I think? And maybe brown eyes? But that was all I could see without my glasses... 
We hadn't moved as we sat their studying each other, or that's what I assumed he was doing as I was trying my best to do that to him. It was basically silent except for the dripping of the blood in the pool. So I was genuinely surprised when his gruff, masculine voice filled the large room.

"My name is Sebastion Castellanos. Can I have yours?"

Sorry that this chapter is really short... I only got around 900 words. Chapters should be longer next time, but I'm just really tired right now. Well please leave a like or review and I will see everyone in the next chapter :)