Chapter 3

Quick Authors Note

Thank you for giving me time to heal after the experience and the complications with my friend. I will soon be deleting that chapter titled News. If you are fairly new to the book and have not seen the chapter because I deleted it, shortest description possible, is that my friend collapsed and had a seizure right beside me.
I would just like to express my gratitude. I really needed that time off to heal from the traumatizing experience.
Also, I am having a slight change of thought. Should this be an X Ruvik book, or an X Sebastian book? Leave your comment please, as I will do the majority. Also...
If you have a problem with the language used in this book, then I just suppose you might not want to read. You were enough of a grown up to deal with it in the game, so don't complain about it. Don't like? Don't read.

Anyway, thank you. And lets get onto our new chapter :)

Soon after I had told him my name, we shared some small opinions on the topic of this wretched place, his description provided with more than a couple of choice words, especially when describing what we had given name to as the Saddist. Then we had finally decided it was time to make our way out of here. I found myself enjoying the company of the man, by the name of Sebastian Castellanos, whom I might even call friend, as he was amusing, and kept trying to keep me content even in our life or death situation .

I pulled myself up off the grimy disgusting floor and out of habit, looked behind me and dusted off my butt with my hands. Remembering that Sebastian was hurt I leant down to help him up. I had just wanted to help get him up, insisting that he had a serious injury. But deciding to play the tough guy card seemed to ignore me, except for the snort, showing that he wasn't going to be slowed by such an injury and got up on his own. I see him struggle, even though he thinks that he's fine, it's obvious that he is not.
I rush over to him and grab his arm, in which I sling around my shoulder as I bring my free arm around his back, and force him to lean against me. He struggles a bit, trying to pull away from my grasp, but has trouble as my hands hold tight and pull strongly until he cant resist and leans back to my side.

He looked at me in an agitated fashion, then growls out a couple of sentences. "What are you doing Robinson? I'm FINE." He stated rather harshly. He seemed agitated with the entire situation, but that didn't mean that that bastard had to take his frustrating anger out on me!

"Fine." I stated as I let go of him and walked ahead. I was NOT going to look like some sweet little girl, and if I acted like that in this place, than I was certainly to die. And h. adn't I said earlier...

I will NOT be deadweight.

After I'd walked a few steps in front of him I turned around to look at his slightly bewildered expression. I sighed and crossed my arms across my chest. "What are you waiting for then Mr. Asshole?" I said as I wrinkled my nose slightly.
I feel terrible acting like this. If anyone's an ass, its me... especially when I'm acting like this.

He was still looking at me weird, though his look had changed slightly... What it showed I'm not entirely sure... Maybe recognition?

I was getting tired of just standing there. "HEY SEB." I said making up a quick nickname. It seemed to somewhat suck him out of his train of thought. "I know for a fact that my boobs don't look THAT good. So instead of staring, wanna start walking?" I said this in such a sarcastic manner, I know that I must have just seemed like a bitch. Ugh... That's exactly what I didn't want to be.