•I'm Backk•

April 1, 2013 Monday 6:30 am

---------------------------------------------

?? POV: I woke up to my annoying ass alarm clock at 6:30. Yesterday I moved back into my old house in L.A. I used to live here until my mom got a new job and we moved to New York. This was roughly about 3 years ago almost 4. But we moved back because my aunt was sick, and my mom wasn't happy with her job anyway. I had lived here until I was 15 all my friends were here everyone I knew from kindergarten and the people I met along the way, moving from here to New York was not great at all in the beginning, people thought of me as the new girl who thinks she the shit. But I never thought that I just always thought that It was a waste of time, but it was better because I ended up dating the hottest boy in school. But we broke it off when I moved back. My dad lives here also but not with me and my mom. I see him every other week. But enough of me I have to get ready for school which will be over in 3 months....... Okay it's been 20 min and I just stepped out of the shower. But I have to hear HER mouth telling me to get up.

----------

??: CeCe? Get up and get ready I'm making breakfast and your going to eat it. (She yelled from downstairs in the kitchen)

CeCe: Yes mother I'm awake, I've been awake for at least 30 minutes now... You really didn't hear the shower and aren't you supposed to be going to work anyway (I yelled from my room)

****CeCe mom= CM****

CM: No I was on the back porch and no I'm going to go visit your aunt, do you want a ride to school? (She yelled up the steps)

CeCe: No Fatima is gonna pick me up. When are you getting back? (I yelled back)

CM: Not until tomorrow morning after I go see my sister, me and your father have to talk about some things and then I have to go in for work. (She yelled up the steps)

CeCe: (mumbles) Or your just going out to clubs and shit to get drunk...

CM: CeCe did you hear me? (She yelled again)

CeCe: Stop yelling! I'm right here. Yes I heard you. (walking down the steps)

CM: Hey hun (hugging CeCe) you lookin hot today. Who are you trying to impress on your first day back, I thought you didn't tell anyone you moved back except Fatima and Adrienne ?

CeCe: Im not impressing anyone it's just clothes.

CM: Mmmhhm sure. Well eat your breakfast and I will see you tomorrow ( she hugged me again and then left out the door)

* I was wearing a Blackheart American Red, White and Blue Bandeau Top, Tie Dye Skinny Jeans, Guess Black Wedge Sneakers, Necklace that says bitch, red white and blue star earrings and just threw on a Light Wash Fray Denim Vest. I think I might be getting into something wearing the necklace tho, but I don't care. *

-Outfit In External Link-

I felt my phone vibrate meaning I got a text. I finished eating my last piece of bacon and put the plate in the sink. Then I looked at my phone, I got a text from Fatima saying that she was outside. So I walked out the house with my bag/purse and locked the door behind me. And started walking to her Mercedes Benz and noticed Adrienne are friend was in the back. I opened the car and got in the passenger seat.

CeCe: Hey Mia(Fatima) , Adrienne

Adrienne & Mia: Hey chica

Mia: Excited about your first day?

CeCe: I guess but only because I wanna see everyone it's been so long since I've seen them... You haven't told anyone I was coming back right?

Adrienne: You mean have we told Chres that your were coming back