•Chapter 5•

Sorry you guys I know I suck. I really do. I haven't done anything, But I'm doing edits and writing new stuff so just be patient please.

Short Chap.

-----------------------

Recap: Chres, Jacob( Prince), Ray & Craig gotta go to the trap house cuz their boss called. So they dropped the girls off and left. And don't forget CeCe is staying at Chres's house till her mom gets back. And I changed Latimore's name for when CeCe text him to Bae4. Phone calls & text messages are in italics.

------------------------

_________________________________________

April 3, 2013

Chres' POV

Chres's House. 2:30 am

_________________________________________

I just got home from doing a job, n of course it gotta do with Latimore's crew but I'm not gonna get into that now. I'm tired but I'mma take a quick shower thn go to sleep. I went into my room to my room and went into the bathroom, shut the door turned on the shower thn undressed. I did my hygiene business thn changed into some basketball shorts.

Went back in my room then got on the bed. As I was about to fall asleep I felt someone move over to me... no lay their head on my chest and their legs over mine. I was confused and was bout to hurt this random ass person until I looked at their face and saw that it was CeCe. I guess I forgot she was staying over here that quick. I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her a little closer to me and a few minutes later I fell asleep.

_____________________________________

April 3, 2013

CeCe POV

Chres's House 5:45 am

_____________________________________

I woke up with muscular arms wrapped around me. I was laying on Chres's chest with my leg across his waist. I layed there for a few just loving the feeling I get when his arms are wrapped around me. N he has a tight hold like he doesn't want to let me go.

I move slightly to get his arms of me when I hear my phone vibrate, meaning I got a text message. I tried moving slowly so I didn't wake him... I didn't even hear him come in the house. Once I got out his arms I looked at my phone to see a text from Latimore telling me that school was closed because of some inspection. Fine by me, I didn't want to go to school anyway. I texted him back saying thanks for the info. And he replied saying:

Bae4: np n I changed your name in my phone to MyFuture

MyFuture: aww how cute, ur's is Bae4

Bae4: 4?? Whose 1,2 and 3

MyFuture: 1- August Alsina , 2-Trey Songz 3- U don't need a kno lls and thn U

Bae4: m hmm n I should know. But u tryna chill wit me today

MyFuture: Yea, where

Bae4:Well first we can get something to eat at IHOP and thn we'll see from there.. Sound good?

MyFuture: aight

Bae4: Bet. Imma pick u up at 9:30

MyFuture: You don't have to I can get a ride there. But I'll see u later

Bae4: aight, don't keep me waitin

MyFuture: boy please

Then I laid back on the Bed cuz I was still a little sleepy and made an alarm to wake me up at 7. I turned on my side about to go to sleep when Chres put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I fell asleep in only a few minutes.

-------------------

7:00am

-------------------

When my alarm went off it woke me and Chres up. I had forgotten I was in his arms as he began talking.

Chres: good morning

CeCe: hey, there's no school

Chres: (nodded his head) probably wasn't gonna go anyway.. Wht you gonna do today

I got up out the bed and made my way to the bathroom.

CeCe: I'm going to IHOP with Latimore.... Can you drop me off?

It took him a while to say anything but he said yea. So I went in the bathroom to take a shower and do all of my hygiene business...

After all of that I put on my bra and panties and decided to straighten my hair and put it into a neat bun. My hair is a honey color that goes all the way down to my waist, just above my butt.

I put on a White Boy London Crop Top, Ripped Jeans, Nerd Glasses, Black Sneaker Wedges *Picture To The Side*

After I got dressed I looked at my phone to see what time it was and it's 8:05. I walked into the room to see Chres dressed and laying on the bed watching tv. I got on the bed and looked at Chres and asked him what he was doing today.

Chres: Probably just hang with Alexa

CeCe: That's nice.... Are you really watching Muray

Chres: (laughs) hell yea

We started watchin Maury and by the time it went off it was 9. I told Chres to take me to IHOP now since it's about 25 minutes away and me n Latimore was supposed to meet up at 9:30. Chres and I got into the car then he started driving to IHOP. We got there at 9:27. Chres left and I went inside. Latimore was already there waiting for me.

** IMMA SKIP THE BREAKFAST SENCE, THEY ATE BREAKFAST AND DECIDED TO GO TO

LATIMORES'S HOUSE. BY THE TIME THEY GOT TO HIS HOUSE AT 11:45 **

Okay this is just a short chapter cuz I haven't uploaded in forever. Imma continue on from when they get to Latimore's house in the next chapter.

~Vote..Comment.Follow~