•Chapter 3•

CeCe House

April 2, 2013 Monday

5:00 pm

CeCe POV

________________________________________________

Recap: The 'crew' is all going to the movies to go see a scary movie. Chres just drove CeCe home so she can get changed. They are now inside of her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chres: So where's your mom, I wanted to say hi.

CeCe: She's not gonna be back till the morning

Chres: so your gonna be here all by your self

CeCe: uhh, yea... I guess, why?

Chres: do you wanna stay over my house, I mean I know how you don't like to be all alone at places especially your house

CeCe: * I sighed and shook my head * you don't know me Chres I've changed so don't pull that 'I know you' shit

Then I started walking up the stairs to my room to change when I stopped walking and walked back down the stairs to find Chres waiting there like he was waiting for me to say something

CeCe: What?

Chres: oh nothing, just waiting

I glared at him and started walking back up the stairs yelling " I'm staying over your house" to him then heard him chuckling and I just rolled my eyes and went in my room and shut the door so I can find something to wear. I already took a shower at Chres's house so I just need to put some clothes on.

I hate the fact that he knows so much about me but then again he doesn't. I've done some pretty sketchy things and hung around bad people. Something happened to me and I haven't told anyone but Fatima, I don't talk about it. I have to keep my mouth shut and try to move on with my life.... Great here comes the tears. I need to stop thinking about this, nows not the time for me to be emotional.

I found the clothes I was gonna where so I put them on. My pink skinny jeans, pink and grey sweater that has a face eating chocolate and some nerd glasses ( Outfit to the side)

Then I put some mascara and eye liner on. Not gonna put on anything else it's night time and all I'm doing is going to the movies to hang out with my boo's and boys none of that extra bullshit. I straightened my hair.

I walked out my room and them my phone started ringing I looked at what time it was first and it was 5:15, k I'm good. Then I answered the phone because it was my mom.

________________________________________________

Chres POV

_________

While CeCe was getting ready I decided to cook something since I didn't get to eat when I wanted to earlier cuz Fatima called. I just fixed me a grill cheese and made one for CeCeand put it in the microwave so it can stay hot and be there when she comes down in a few.

I just started thinking about everything that's been going on with my life. Including the fact that I'm a 'Blood' now and the same goes with Jacob , Ray and Craig.

See the girls are the only ones that know, except CeCe. People think that I don't like Latimore because he went out with CeCe before but that's not true. I don't like him because we work for different people he's a 'Cripp' along with his crew Diggy and Justin Dior.

Being in a gang requires that you kill people and sell whatever and whoever your boss wants you to. I don't want CeCe into all of that I want to protect her that's why I don't want her to be with Latimore, I kno I kno cliché. I'm doing the same thing as Latimore but were different we kill for business, they do it fun.