•Chapter 1•

Recap: CeCe and Chres are in the car going to his house to work on this project.

-~~~~~

April 1, 2013 Monday

2:10 pm

In the Car

Chres P.O.V

__________________________

We were sitting the car, I was driving and CeCe was in the passenger it was dead silence. No music, no talking, no nothing. All you could hear was the loud cars and noise from outside the car. It was pretty awkward so I decide to say something.

Chres: So when did you move back (I said partly caring)

She looked at me then back outside the front window and rolled her eyes.... Tf!!

CeCe: Yesterday

She said that with attitude. What the hell did I do to her. She really is a bitch. But a sexy one at that. I remember all the fun times we had as a couple and even as friends. I have to admit I still love her. I never even told her that. And I still think about her every now and then. But she need to tone tht damn attitude down. She don't know me like that. She know my old self imma completely different person now.

Chres: Andddd why yo ass got a damn attitude for? (I said getting irritated)

CeCe: Cuz I feel like having a attitude. Problem?

Chres: Yea there is, don't be getting no damn attitude out the blue in my damn car. Aight? Aight.

CeCe Chres you need to back that shit up, I dont know who you be thinking you can talk to like that cuz it sure as hell ain't me.. Must be thinking I'm Alexa, but I ain't her.

I forgot she know about Alexa... Fatima or Adrienne snitch asses must of told her. I am with Alexa but I'm also with this other girl Keke. She the main hoe of our school. No one kno I'm cheating on Alexa with Keke n I'm gonna keep it that way.

Chres: Damn you can be such a bitch.. What the hell happened to the Ciara who cared bout people and wasn't a bitch. Why you jealous for?

CeCe: Reality!! Ok?! That's what happened

CeCe P.O.V

_______

It was dead silence in the car till Dumb ass over here decided to say some" So when did you move back" shit. I had just saw him kissing Alexa and I guess that kinda did something to me cuz I was actually mad.

I was annoyed and didn't wanna talk to him so I gave him attitude and said "Yesterday" then he gon ask me why I got a attitude. If I got a attitude it's cuz I wanna have one. He thinkin he can say since it's his car I can't have no damn attitude. That was a nice ass car tho, he has a Lamborghini..

But anyway so that's when it all came out and I mentioned Alexa.. I didn't mean to tho. Then he tryna act like he a baddie and call me a bitch... Like do he not know who the hell he messin with. He must not. So imma give him this one little break but after this shit it gon be livid. So I yelled at him.

CeCe: Reality!! Ok?! That's what happend. (I yelled) And no one jealous of anything. I'm not a bitch either.

By that time the car stopped at his house it was the same big ass house that I loved it always felt more of a home there then at my own house. We just sat in the car. Then Chres looked at me.

Chres: I'm sorry I called you a bitch. I was just irritated. But something did happen to you, you don't have to tell me but I am here for you.

He touched my hand and I looked at him. I didn't notice a tear was sliding down my face until he wiped it. Then I got out the car and walked up the door. Waiting for him to open it. He finally got out the car and just as he was about to unlock the door his mom opens it and looked at Chres.