Memories Part 1

I walk into my empty house. I used to call this place home, but home has lost its meaning. Ali picked this house, she wanted an old Victorian house. I put my bag down and walk around the house. I have so many memories in this house. I remember the first day we got it

~~~~~~~

I park the old beat up Volkswagen in front of the house I know my other half loves. I look at the beautiful woman beside me. Her soft blond hair just reaches her shoulders, and her hands are covering her emerald green eyes, her full lips are formed into a pout since I won't let her see where we are.

"Can I look now? We've been driving forever." I giggle a bit.

"Technically I've been driving and its only been twenty minutes."  She nudges me with her elbow, she hates it when I'm a smart ass.

"Please can I look?" I sigh dramatically and give her permission. She looks at the house and screams high pitched making me think she'll shatter the windows. "Conner this is the house I was telling you about!" I see the excitement glow in her eyes.

"I know, but someone bought it." She looks at me for a couple seconds then hugs me.

"You bought it for me didn't you?" I hug her back and smile.

"Yes, I bought it. Just for you." I give her the key and she runs into the house practically dragging me behind her. The house needs some fixing but it wasn't that bad. Ali spins around the house telling me everything she plans on doing in the house.

~~~~~~~

I smile to myself. That day seems like yesterday. Ali and i fixed this place pretty well. I go to the kitchen and grab a beer from the fridge and open it taking a big gulp of it.

~~~~~~~

I just got home from work and I can hear Ali singing in the kitchen. I go to the kitchen to her singing and dancing not realizing I'm home. I go behind her and wrap my arms around her, kissing her shoulder.

"I didn't hear you come in." She says giggling with a big smile on her face.

"I'm a ninja." She giggles, but the giggling stops when I start to kiss her neck.

"I love you Ali" she smiles and turns around wrapping her arms around my neck and kisses me.

~~~~~~~

I can't have her in my arms anymore, I can't kiss her, I can't hear her laugh or even her voice. What I wouldn't give just to be able to say sorry to her. I sit on the floor of the kitchen and curl up into a ball and cry

~wow, I cried writing that lol. Well this chapter is longer and I hope you like it. I hope it wasn't confusing. Please comment if it was confusing. And if you have any ideas feel free to comment them too