The tenth book covers for indieleana

IM BACK!! SAME DAY BUT LATER!! ITS NOW 5:28 am wIN DA MORNING AND IM BACK WITH ANOTHER COVER!!!! WOOOO!! THE TENTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

LETS RAVE!!!!!

So this book covers for indieleana. and from looking at her profile she seems to be A MASSIVE JUSTIN BIEBER FAN BECAUSE LIKE ALL HER BOOKS SHES WRITING HAS JUSTIN BIEBER IN IT SOMEHOW AND THE BOOK COVER I MADE ALSO HAD TO HAVE JUSTIN BIEBER IN IT!!!

BUT WHAT A SHAME THAT I HATE THAT GUY!! XD

Jeez, like come on, I really don't see what people like about that guy with his high pitched voice. Like jeez, my frined loves that guy and made a dance for his song! AAAHHHH!! She did the dance with a hoodie, ON BACKWARDS AND KEPT HITTING ME IN MY FUCKING FACE!!! I WAS LIKE OUCH.JEEZ COME ON GIVE ME A BREAK!!! But everyone has opinions of that guy, no that boy so believe what you wanna believe. IF YOU CANT STAND JUSTIN BIEBER VOTE AND COMMENT!! AND IF YOU LOVE THAT GUY VOICE YOUR OPINIONS!!! I JUZ WANNA KNOW WHY PEOPLE LOVE THAT BOY!! 

Ok mental breakdown ova....

So her books called:

Do you believe in a sky full of lighters?

So she didn't leave a blurb so I looked at her book and this is what she wrote for her blurb:

True love at first sight.....

But then I went to the first page of her book and found,...guess what.. A BLURBB!!!!

but what i'm not happy about is that I'm going to have to type all that out when the main girl has a long name and I would 've used copy and paste D:

So heres her blurb:

Justin became friends with the beautiful Valeshka Anne Raymond. When Justin becomes famous and leaves, Valeshka (Vale) was sad but started singing her heart out. Usher offers her a record deal. She calls Justin and he tells her he can't wait for her to come. What if they develop feelings for eachother? Get ready for a book full of love, hate, romance humor and jealousy.

BTW I LOVE THIS GROUP FROM THE UK!! MAKE ME PROUD TO BE BRITISH!! THEY'RE ARD!!

BACK TO HER BOOK......

I would've read it but since it had Justin Bieber in it then.....well you see why I didnt read it. But just because I didn't read it doesn't mean you shouldn't so im oredering you to read it.

I COMMAND YOU TO READ HER BOOK!! WITH THE HELP OF THIS TRUSTY LINK!!!

http://www.wattpad.com/1909455-do-you-belive-in-a-sky-full-of-lighter%27s<--CLICK MEH!!! :D

YOU WILL READ HER BOOK!! YOU WILL LOVE HER BOOK!!! AND IF YOU DON'T THEN....

.

..

...

....

...

..

.

that's a problem I didn't think will happen. so your gonna have to deal with that!! So that's all I gotta say and comment if you think I'm mad for stayin up this late XD