Chapter 15

*7 years later*

Georges POV

Wow, time flies when you're having fun! El is now 8. A lot has happened in 7 years. El's learnt to walk, talk, she started school, she loves to sing and I love hearing her. She's actually really good for an 8 year old, she must have followed in her fathers footsteps. Something has been on my mind though. El just walked in from school she gets a lift home with Tia as we live on the way back to their house. Scarlett was still at work. Scarlett was a photographer. She ended up going to college and getting a degree. She now works for a big company shooting famous people for their album cover and for posters and merch and stuff. It's cool.

"Hey El" I said sat on the sofa. She came and sat beside me.

"I'm thinking about asking mummy to marry me" I said she looked at me confused.

"I thought you were married to mummy" she said with a confused look on her face.

"No we aren't. You can be a bridesmaid. So what do you think?" I said.

"Yeah! You and mummy really love each other, I can see it in your eyes" she said.

"Yeah I do. Do you know who else I love?" I asked her. She shook her head. "I love you" I said.

"I love you too daddy" she said and gave me a hug. "Are you going to help me plan this for mummy?" I asked her. She nodded. "You can't tell anyone about it though" I said.

"Okay. I promise" she said and held out her pinky I took my pinky with hers and shook them.

"Okay what do you think mummy would like them El?" I asked her.

"Something romantic" she said.

"Okay, like what? Give me some ideas" I said.

"You could sing to her. You could take her on the London eye in the dark and propose at the top" she said.

"How about I do both? I could sing to her and take her on the London eye and propose at the top. Then we could go out for a meal?" I asked her. She nodded and smiled.

"You can stay with Soph and Luke for the night when I do it, alright? I will speak to Josh about it" I said and she smiled.

"Should I ask her at the end or on the London eye? Maybe we should go for a meal before we go on the London eye?" I looked at El.

"Meal first then London eye" she said.

"Thank you so much El, I love you loads. I gotta plan this over the next few days. Do you want to watch some TV?" I asked her and she nodded. I turned the TV on and went upstairs to make some phone calls.

*

Tonight was the night I was going to ask Scarlett to be my wife. I dropped El off at Tia's and Josh's. She loves seeing Luke and Josh. I made sure I looked alright before walking downstairs. I wore a suit as I wanted this day to be special. I looked up and Scarlett was coming down the stairs.

She wore a black dress that was just below her knees with red heels and a red scarf. The dress had black flowers around the middle of the dress. Her make up was light and natural just how I liked it. Her hair was down and curled. She looked stunning.

"You look beautiful" I said.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself" she said and we walked out the door.

I got in the car and drove to a really posh restaurant. The food was lovely! We spent about an hour and a half at the restaurant. When it got dark we walked to the London eye.