Chapter 34

El's POV

Everyone came back to our house and it was nice to see everyone again. I hadn't spoken to Jodie in ages so it was nice that she was there as well. I had a really good catch up with everyone and it'll take me a few months to get back to school but that's fine. The school know about the incident and I don't want to dive into the deep end by going back to school as I can't remember anything that I've learnt. Josh said something about going on tour but I just ignored it as it didn't effect me in any way. 

*

At about 10pm everyone went home but Luke stayed the night as I wanted him to and he wanted to. We were in bed just talking about life. 

"I hate not remembering stuff it's hard" I said. 

"I know it is babe but it'll be alright. It's just the past 2 years that have been erased" he said. 

"I know but all my school stuff is gone and I will need to re learn the whole course and music as well, that's been a massive influence on my life, I've written songs and I can't remember them" I said. 

"I have an idea" Luke and and I turned my head to look at him. 

"Why don't we write a song together? Start fresh" he suggested.

"Thats a great idea" I said. 

"Are you still going on tour?" He asked me. I looked at him confused. 

"Tour?" I asked. 

"Yeah, ahh shit, sorry I forgot you can't remember" he said. 

"It's okay. Just please explain" I said. 

"Well we are going to go on tour with the boys. Your dad asked you before your accident if you wanted to go on tour and you said yeah but I totally understand if you don't want to go anymore" he said. 

"I just don't feel well enough to go. I'm sorry. I need to get better a bit before I go anywhere. At least learn the songs I wrote" I said and Luke nodded. 

"I'm knackered so I'm going to sleep now, night" Luke said turning out the lamp. 

I rolled over and closed my eyes for a minute. I couldn't get comfy so I tossed and turned. I tried to relax but nothing was working. I looked at the clock it was 1am. Great. Luke was sleeping peacefully next to me. I decided to try and snuggle into him which only woke him up. 

"Babe? Are you alright?" He asked me. 

"Yeah I just can't sleep that's all" I sighed. 

"Come here" He said and pulled me closer to him. Our legs wrapped around each others and he put an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. 

"Just relax, it'll be alright" he whispered. I closed my eyes and relaxed into him. Soon enough I was asleep. 

*

I woke up and stayed in bed for a bit before actually getting up. I trudged downstairs. Luke was making me breakfast. Dad was sat on a chair reading a news paper and eating toast. 

"I told her about tour" Luke said to dad. 

"It's a bit too soon for that" I said. 

"I thought it would be. Next time, you can come with us El" dad said, I nodded. 

"Sit down, I made you breakfast" Luke said and I pulled out a chair and sat on it. 

He put my breakfast in front of me a second later. It looked so good. It was basically a full english and I was so hungry. 

*

I ate it all up and then just chilled with Luke. We didn't do much today, we wrote a few songs which are top secret and went through a few photos of things I can't remember and he told me the stories behind them. It was nice just to spend time with him. I can't believe I was in a coma for ages. Well it felt like ages anyway. Some people are just sick and have no respect for other people. That annoys me but I'm glad I'm better now. I don't actually remember the incident not going to lie. The doctor and Luke said something about abuse but I don't know. I know that Luke found me and I'm thankful for that. I just wish I remember things but I can't and it really sucks. No matter how hard I try and remember it just hurts my brain and I get a headache. Luke is understanding though and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend than him. Soph has been good as well. She's my best friend and I will always need her in my life. 

Princeton and Soph have it getting on a bit and they've become close, just like Luke and I. I can't wait until the four of us are back together doing things altogether. I miss us as a group. I can't wait until all of us get back together and we can laugh about the memories we had when we were younger and hopefully some of my memory will come back but no one knows. I love my friends. 

In all honesty I wouldn't change what happened to me. I've become a better person because of it and just because my memory is erased over the past 2 years doesn't make me any less of a person than anyone else. I have a story to tell now. My friends have really helped me through this hard time and Luke has been amazing. They've been there every step of the way and I honestly couldn't thank them enough. 

-----------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading! This is the last chapter BUT there will be a sequel which will be coming soon! Please comment, vote, share and fan! I love you all <3 xxx