Chapter 28

El's POV

Today's that I'm going to come out and tell everyone that my dad is George Shelley. Luke, Princeton and Soph decided not to tell anyone as they didn't want their privacy ruined. Me on the other hand wanted to let out this secret. I've never cared about what anyone thought of me. Why should I? It's their opinion not mine and just because my dad is George Shelley it's not going to change anything for me. I have amazing friends who know that George is my dad and they accept me for who I am so why can't anyone else. I walked downstairs and dad was in the lounge on his phone. I dropped my bag down my the sofa and sat next to him.

"Hey dad if I tweet something and tag you in it please can you retweet it?" I asked him.

"Of course, tweet it now I will will retweet it straight after"

@Elshelleyy:

Hey everyone I'm ready to tell you all that @higeorgeshelley is my dad, thank you all for understanding.

I tweeted it and I saw that dad retweeted it as well. I looked over at him and he smiled at me. He put an arm around my shoulders.

"Hey what you're doing is amazing at 17 years old. You don't need anyone else, you have your real friends and if you need anything I'm here with mum and we always will be" he said.

"Thanks dad. Its getting late so I should get to school. I will text you when I'm there" I said and walked out the door.

Even though I just tweeted the tweet I can tell everyone is going to be talking about me at school but I really don't care. I came out to everyone that my dad is George Shelley and what are they doing to do about it? I took in a deep breath and carried on walking to school.

After a short walk I finally arrived at school and walked to my locker. I put some books in it and everyone was staring at me strangely. I'm guessing they all know about my dad.

"Your dad is George Shelley?" Some random girl came up to me as I was closing my locker door.

"Yeah he is, do you have a problem with that?" I said.

"No, I just want to know how much I love Union J they're my idols. Do you want to be my friend?" She asked me.

"I love Union J as well, and no thanks, I have my own friends" I said and walked past her. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted dad.

To Dad:

Hey dad I'm at school just to let you know xxxx

From Dad:

Alright lovely, have a good day xxxx

I then texted Luke.

To Luke <3:

Hey babe, I'm just on my way to class xxxxxx

He didn't reply but that's okay. I walked to my first class which was Music. Luke was in my music class as well which is cool. I walked in and everyone was staring at me. Well they all know who my dad is. I sat down and the class was silent. I stood up and walked to the front of the class.

"I know all of you know that my dad is George Shelley and he maybe some of your idols but after 17 years I've come out to his fans that I'm his daughter. He also inspires me even though we are related he's my idol as well. I want to be like him and I'm going on tour with Union J as well. So you all can stop staring at me because I know he's my dad, I live with him and see him everyday" I said and sat back down.

Luke came into the classroom and sat down next to me.

"You're a bit late, aren't you?" I asked him.

"Yeah I woke up late. My alarm didn't go off" he replied.

"Ugh I got this really fake girl come up to me and ask if she wanted to be my friend because of dad" I said.

"Don't worry babe, you don't need people like that" he said.

"I know" I said then the teacher walked in.

"Hello class. Today you will be finding new material to perform or writing your own songs you can do both if you want" he said. "Now you can go and practise" he added and everyone walked away. I got up and started walked but he called me. "El?" He said and I turned around.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I heard that you tweeted that your dad was George Shelley" he said.

"Yeah I did this morning. I didn't want to keep it a secret anymore"

"I understand. I have a proposition for you"

"What is it?"

"Well you, your dad and the rest of Union J will do a rehearsal before you go on tour and it will be songs that you and they will perform on tour. I spoke to the principle who spoke to George and the rest of the boys and they all think it's a great idea" he said.

"Wow, you did that for me?"

"Yeah because I know how it feels when someone fakes to be your friend. Both my parents are famous and I used to get it all the time. It'll be a nice thing to do as well one evening and of course tickets will be limited. Your friends and family can get VIP and front row tickets for free. Here they are" he said handing me a bunch of tickets.

"Wow, thank you so much. I really appreciate you doing this for me" I said.

"It's my pleasure, you can go and practise now" he said and I walked to the room Luke was.

"OMG you'll never guess what?!" I said as I walked into the small room.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm doing a show with dad and Union J here in school to get ready for tour. Shit! I totally forgot to tell you and say that you're coming on tour with Union J!" I said to Luke.

"What?!" he said.

"You are coming on tour around the UK with Union J and I" I said slowly.

"No way!" He said.

"Way and I'm performing with Union J here in school and I got you a VIP ticket not that you need it as you see the boys all the time but don't tell anyone that you have them as they're only for friends and family" I said.

"Thank you so much! Come on lets start writing a duet for tour. I will be on guitar and you can be on piano" he suggested and we started writing together.

-----------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading! I love you all <3 xxx