A RWBY Christmas Story: Hoilday Miracles

Ah the party going so smoothly as expected. Well Qrow is drunk as always. Glynda can't complain on that. The man has his own problems to deal with now. They don't need to worry for that... Well for ruby's safety of course. Ozpin won't allow some drunken uncle qrow in this party that her and the team put up together for everyone to enjoy. Let's see what happens next.

To Team RWBY's cabin.

Analyzes through the crowd of people. Well teenage students. He stands there with pride in confident to himself. It is the holidays. Ozpin looks ahead to see his lovely girlfriend talking to one of the students ahead. Of course she look pretty when Qrow kept chugging the bottles of wine from the dining room kitchen. It made her look more attractive to him.

Ozpin carefully tease her temper slowly not to get in her bad side. He has seen her in action. Doesn't want his ass kick by his own girlfriend in front of everyone here. Whole girlfriend and relationship is still new to him. That goes for qrow too. He blahs on everything in his drunken state. A drunk gossiper toxic from life. He can't blame him for that. A difficult life qrow face on the years. Now we focus onto the party. Just didn't end up like last years party. Only this time qrow wasn't here. Always drunk.

Ozpin smile usual to everyone Ruby put on a show last christmas party. Run of to replace the christmas until chase back by the monsters we always fight through our missions and assignments during school time. This isn't time for that. It's the holiday season. A time to gather around with friends and family to bond one another to catch on our lives. Now relax and enjoy our long winter break in holiday party forget all things for once before it's all wasted to nothing.

"He's drunk all the time!" glynda exclaim to the others "Who cares At least I'M drunk on LIFFE!!" Qrow spat out drinks water to ease himself sober not be drunk in front of his nieces like ruby rose and yang. His sister will kill him for that including the brother in law. oh dear poor qrow.

"You idoit!! drink water!" winter yell shove a water bottle in qrow's mouth. Ozpin slightly shook his head "he'll never learn." mumble drinking his hot chocolate

"Let's see.."

he analyze area in the room

'yang is setting up the tree, wesis is fixing the table up with Jaune, and ruby building a snowman outside the house, as for blake she is reading her books drink tea with sun.'

he look away for moment didn't realize glynda was in front of him now which statler him a little inside as outside calm as a leaf pass by wind blowing through the day in a sunny warm day.

"Oh Glynda how are you?"

smile calm at her as usual to his charm.

"I'm good so far. Not sick of qrow interrupt the holiday joy spirit of christmas in his drinking problems."

Ozpin sees her shoulders intense up the way holds mug in her hands twitch a little by the grip.

"Glynda" he pull her closer whisper down her ear

"Calm down dearly."

slooth her arms with his hands softly gentle touch a relax calm state for her.

"Ozpin..."

blush the goodwitch narrow her eyes aside not let him see her flush red blush face behind all that make up plan on her face.

"Don't tease me here." 

chuckle escape ozpin tickle cause her shoulder to be tickle and a small laugh escape however caught it in time before laughing too loud.