A RWBY Christmas Story: Blake's Sunshine

Blake's Sunshine

Everyone seems to be in pairs for the holidays. A party is being thrown at the house of Team RWBY. Oh how do they got the house? Well let it to the headmaster Ozpin. Ask the questions later in way of him saying. Now let's start the story. We don't want to keep them waiting. Even me?! Yes ruby even you so sit down and listen to the story ok?

To Team RWBY's House.

Blake woke up early to set up everything for Christmas gathering this afternoon. It was ruby's idea that put it all together. Consistently beg her sister yang to throw the Christmas Gathering with all her friends and everyone at beacon. Including the teachers as well. Who on earth will invite the teachers over for a party? No one will ever do that however ruby did because seems she has favorite teachers of her own that she likes in her classes. Huh blake never believes invite teachers close choices in this. She never experience these types of events before. Kept quiet on her own also always antisocial never give anyone chance expect Sun who she grew up with close knows what she use to be before arriving at beacon academy. No one knows what blake use to be back then after meeting ruby,yang, and weiss who are her friends now. Ex-thefts story is tragic history tell others to think they will look like her if she's a traitor those are in beacon. Fears her deep inside tell such a story to them. Will they look at her the same as the friend they known her for so long through beacon Academy?

"Hey Blake."

interrupt thoughts from blonde human monkey look alike but human more all of beacon are different forms other than just being human normal like the rest.

"Huh?"

look at sun a little confused

"Where do I put the lights at?"

hold the box of lights in his arms.

"Oh around the rooftop of the cabin a little on the trees and bushes."

point out how everything will set from a map she organize her own before ending to bed so late. Since this was late minute planning because ruby beg for a christmas gathering even her sister yang agree along to the plan.

"They will set out well."

sun nod start up setting the lights with blake.

"You ok blake?"

concern sound from his tone of voice.

"Oh I stood up late just to see how people set up christmas lights so I took it off from the internet for resource help."

answer him correct way not mention the part that ruby blab it out in her sleep dreaming christmas right before the gathering. Blake resume plan actions decorating the lights. She never had a christmas or some sort of celebration in her days. Sometimes things get us have no time for it until it's already done with.

"After this we get some hot cocoa or chocolate that ruby is making later on."

suggest sun smile on his face like usual when he's around with her. He seems himself and good friend at heart for her. Can it be more because the dance invite? They both seem having a good time together and share special dance together after all that chaos happen at security breach where ruby fought intruder. Oh good memories to be remember at this time of hour. Shook the thought went straight to prepare christmas lights for today's get together gatherings. Blake is new to these things everything in time the lights were coming out great well fit in holiday spirit. So creative and beautiful blake smile upon her own amaze beauty of color lights. One can only dream like this last forever celebrate this more than wars and battles. We mostly get the hang of that in normal bases. Wesis care set up inside to a white christmas but yang of course had to step in separate limits wesis choices of decoration.