Ch.3

Sneaking Out

Ch.3

-Two weeks later-

~Jade POV~

I have told the girls about me and Harry's history and they won't stop asking me questions. On the other hand, Harry has been acting kind of nice to me lately. He has been doing regular friend stuff. If we all go to eat at the studios cafeteria he would ask to sit at my table. And if I forget the lyric he would politely tell me the lyric. I kind of get the vibe that he wants to be my friend. But I simply don't trust the guy anymore. The idiot cheated on me. I have to admit he was my first love. And he was my first best friend. I was being bullied at school alot for dying my hair all the time but Harry helped me through it. After me and Harry dated I started getting more and more popular. When I dumped Harry I showed that I was brave and I kept my rep. Now that we are in the present time I can forget about Harry and focus on my amazing band, Little Mix. But I obviously can't do that when the problem, Harry is still around. I just have two more months with him and then adios! He's gone! I was interrupted by my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said.

"Hi Jade" a husky British accent said. When I turned to see who it was I was shocked by what I was seeing. It was Harry. I was staring at those gorgeous emerald eyes of his...wait don't get to caught up with his eyes he has a powerful spell on them.

"Why are you here?" I said too directly.

"Perrie invited me and the lads over so we all can get along." Harry said. I knew Perrie would

try something like this.

"Oh but why are you in my room?" I said again too forwardly. It looked like he wanted to say a pick up line but couldn't.

"Because Perrie told me to call you into the other room so we could all get along together." He said. I kind got lost in his sparkly emerald eyes. I got out of that trance and said ok I was about to get up when I got interrupted by Harry.

"No, wait don't get up yet I want to tell you something." Harry said. I had a feeling he was going to say that. So I nodded and sat down. He sat down next to me. I nodded to let him now that I was ready to listen. But I dont want to listen.

"Look I know that I have acted like a douche bag in the past years. But I kind of am still one but I just want to be your friend." Harry said.

Oh god I wasn't expecting this.

~Harry POV~

"Look I know that I have acted like a douche bag in the past years. But I kind of am still one but I just want to be your friend." Man that was really hard to say but part of that was extremely true. She wasnt saying anything, she still looks shocked about what I said. 'Come on say something I just want to get inside your pants already' that is all I wanted to say to her but I couldn't I had to be 'nice'.

"Um...but Harry I don't know if I could trust you anymore. You freaking cheated on me." Jade said. Ugh she is still on that topic.

"But Jade that was years ago I have changed. Can you please give me one more chance?" I said pleading. She was staying there thinking.

"Ok I will give you one more chance but I have to make sure you have changed." She said. I didn't get the last part but whatever it takes to get into her pants. Then she went to the door. She opened the door and guided me out the door. We talked, laughed, made some funny and mean jokes, told some throwbacks, and asked some questions.

"Hey remember the time when you use to do anything to get a girl Harry? You even asked your mum to buy a house for her" Jade said. I blushed. Then the lads giggled. Then I saw that her phone was on. She was texting Keaton from Emblem 3. We are good friends with them. Jade caught me looking at her phone and she locked it. She probably has a crush on him or something. As I am trying to be her friend I have to support her. I do admit that I am a bit jealous. Then I caught Jesy staring at me. She blushed and looked away. I was surprised and then I wasn't at the same time. I didn't know she had a crush on me but why wouldn't she I am Harry Styles... wait I am being a total douche bag. I also caught Zayn and Perrie stealing each other lovey dovey looks. Ahh... normal couple things. Wish I had a girlfriend... a.k.a Jade. I suddenly got interrupted by my thoughts when Jade whispered in my ear.

"Apparently you have changed...guess we are be friends again." She whispered.

Yes now she is my best friend again. But now I really just want to he her girlfriend instead of getting into her pants.

-:-:-:-:-

Authors Note

Still trying to update all my chapters for this book as quickly as possible. Love you guys for your patience.