Ch.5

Sneaking Out

Ch.5

~Jade POV~

"Hey girls I have some good news for you" I started out.

"Are you dating Harry?" Perrie said. I looked at the girl and I saw Jesy getting kind of mad at the mentioning of me and Harry.

"For the last time...NOO!!! I don't like him and he dosent like me either. We are best friends ok just friends. Anyways I was going to say that Keaton asked me out and I said....YES!!" Jesy seamed to look overly joyed. All the girls started screaming. Apparently they were happy for me and Keaton.

"OMG your ship name with him is Kade!!" Leigh-Anne said. She was over reacting about this.

"Yeah.... Anyways Jesy it looks like you fancy a certain curly haired lad?" I said. Jesy looked at me with wide eyes.

"N-n-no I don't..." She said.

"Look Jesy it is pretty obvious. One...when Perrie mentioned me and Harry getting back together you looked mad and Two...when ever I mention Harry in a sentence you suddenly look so interested and Three...when I said that me and Harry are not an item and that me and Keaton are you seamed rather relieved. Have anything to say about that?" I said. Jesy looked shocked that I found out. So did the girls. They didn't even know about this.

"Jesy is this true?" Perrie said.

"Yes...YES it is true when I first laid eyes on him in the studio. But when he was only talking and seducing you it got me jealous because I thought I had eyes on him first. Then you told me about both of you guys history between each other and that got me even more jealous because that meant you had eyes on him first. It looked like both of you had a crush on each other for years but never admitted it. But when you said that you are taken today I finally had an advantage over you. You are Jade. You are much prettier than me. How could I ever compete with...that? But it dosent matter if you guys know. He will never like me..." Jesy said. I just looked crushed. Jesy thought that I have an advantage over her. But she is pretty.

"Look Jesy he dosent like me. But if he does then I would never except it because my best friend likes him and I will be taken. Look Jesy never EVER say that you are not prettier than me. We are pretty and sexy equally. One day he will like you. Just don't let go of him until you are sure that he will never like you. And if he dosent then that is his loss. He will be losing a very wonderful girl." I said. Then Jesy gave me a much needed hug.

"Now that we have this out of the way how about we go to Nandos to celebrate huh ladies cause I am starving." Leigh-Anne said. We all agreed we would go. We got inside the car and drove of. Then we heard our song "Wings" play on the radio. We looked at each other and started singing our parts. The car ride was fun. We got into Nandos and got our selfs a table. We sat down and ordered our drinks. We were talking about how we should do a song with Emblem 3. Then out of no where I hear someone talking to us.

"Hey ladies I didn't know you guys were into Nandos like me!"

~Harry POV~

When I went home I had sometime to think. Should I just give up my crush for Jade or just keep reaching my goal. I think I have changed a bit. I don't hit on the first older women I see anymore. And I don't like older women anymore. Only the woman who are close to my age. Jade has been changing me a lot lately. Maybe she is a person changer. When I arrived home I found multiple voices talking. I entered an found 8 boys sitting on multiple couches.

"Hey Harry, Simon told us to get to know this new boy band called Union J." Liam said. The four boys waved at me. I waved back. There was this one boy that look kind of like me. It kind of creeped me out.