Ch.9

Sneaking Out

Ch.9

*BE WARNED MAY GET VERY DIRTY IN THIS CHAPTER! YOU HAVE NOW BEEN WARNED*

-Jade POV-

Then it moved to...ME! I was sober just a little but I was enough to go and make bad decisions. On the other hand Harry was completely drunk. Harry grabbed my hand and dragged me into the nearest empty room and closed the door behind us, and locked it.

"Harry are you sure you know what you are doing?" I ask. He grabs me and places me on a wall roughly. I wince in pain. He looks at me and I get lost in his green emerald orbs of his. He leans in and with out thinking I do too. Soon enough there was no gap in between us. Our lips were moving in sync. Harry motioned me to jump up. I did as told and he carried me holding my legs. He roughly placed me on the bed. He was looking through his pocket and found a condom. He placed it on and the started to take off his shirt and pants. He laid on top of me taking full control. We continued kissing very passionately. Soon enough our clothes were on the floor. His wet kisses start trailing to my neck. He starts sucking on me, leaving me a little present. I decided to do the same. I flip us over, me taking full control and leave him a present. Our bodies were moving in sync. Our kisses was non-stop. We both released for some air.

Once I have released for air I realize I'm completely sober.

"Harry are you sober?" I ask.

"Yeah I am. I think we just did something Keaton wouldn't like" he says. Oh lord I forgot about Keaton! I get up and start putting on my clothes. Harry starts doing the same. Once we finished putting on our clothes we checked to make sure we were good enough to leave. I place my hair in front of my hicky. I nod at Harry and we leave. I stop Harry immediately.

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Make sure you don't tell ANYONE about what happened tonight. Okay?"

"Don't need to tell me twice" I nod in agreement. On our way to the car Harry tells Alana, Drew, Micky, and Stephy to find themselves another ride. Me and Harry enter the car. There was no talking just pure silence. I felt very tired and my eyes just fell automatically.

-Harry POV-

I see that Jade has fallen asleep. She looks so peaceful. I kind of lied to her that I was sober right after. I was sober after half of what happened. I just really liked what we had been doing.

Since Jade was fast asleep I decided to take her to my flat so she can stay since it would be much easier. I carried he inside the flat ever so quietly ,and placed her on my bed tucked inside the covers. I gave her a peck on the temple. I went over to my closet and took out sweats a white t shirt and a hoodie. I put them on and left my room very quietly. I sat on the couch and placed myself in laying position. I let my eyes just drift down to sleep.

-:Next Morning:-

-Jade POV-

I woke up to the aroma of Harry. I sat up and realized I was in Harry's room at the boys flat. I stood up and took one of Harry's grey hoodie's out of his closet. I put it on and placed my hair to cover my hickie. I was just about to leave the room when I heard Keaton's voice. He's here?! I opened the door slightly so I could see a little.

"Why did you sleep with my girlfriend Styles?" Keaton asked.

"For the 10th time, I didn't sleep with her. We just went to the party and left because it was getting late. We didn't do anything bad. I am not hat bad of a man" Harry said.

"I don't give a fuck about your crap just because I slept with another women on accident doesn't mean you have to go and do it to my girl!!!" What did I just hear?! He cheated on me.

"You slept with another girl that wasn't Jade?" Harry asked mad.

"Yes, I mean no.." He hesitated. He's lying he did cheat on me.

"Oh your so going to get it now..." Harry tackled Keaton and punched him several times. I got out of the room.

"B-boys, boys, s-stop, stop" I said sort of quietly. The others heard all the noise and came. They saw me crying and the boys fighting. Liam and Niall got Keaton. Zayn and Louis got Harry. Keaton looked at me and saw me in tears. He had sorrow in his eyes but I wasn't going to buy it. Harry looked at me with completely defense. He was defending me.

"Jade, baby I can explain..." Keaton started. I went up to him and slapped him so hard.

"You cheated on me...you bastard...how could you do this to me?"

"I know I did something bad but just let me explain-..." He started coming closer to me and touching my shoulders.

"No. I don't want an explanation. That'll make everything worse. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. You know what Keaton, we're through" I started crying again. I went over to Harry and hugged him. He released himself from Zayn and Louis. I looked at Keaton one last time. He was full on angry. He stormed out of the flat. That made me cry even harder. Then I realized that Harry protected me.

"Thank you Harry"

"For what?"

"For everything, for being an awesome best friend to me" we continued hugging. Once we released I went back inside Harry's room to make myself presentable again. After I had finished I left the boys flat and headed home. I'm glad I have Harry as a best friend.

-Keaton POV-

I can't believe she broke up with me. Just because I did one little mistake. I'm going to get her back. When I looked at her eyes she still had strong feelings for me. One day I will win her back. I leave for USA in two days. We come back to England in 8 months max and 5 months minimum. That'll give me time to think.