27. 🍑THE LAST BASE [KARMA]

—Centuries passed, and Mankind grew ever more fearful of the wolves and their guardian witches, who agreed to separate their world, thereby erecting a magical barrier

[KARMA]

MY EYES WIDENED, "Chet-"

"I just want to look at you."

I stared at him, heat creeping up my neck as he crossed his arms over his chest, eyes daring me to disobey.

I grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulling it up and over my head before I could change my mind and with a hollow expression, he watched me squirm out of the shorts I was wearing. When they joined my shirt on the floor, I looked up at him, wishing I'd worn cuter panties.

Chet was looking at me with a starving expression now, his eyes pitch black and I could feel a faint throbbing in my core. His gaze traveled from my parted lips, trembling in anticipation, and down to the swell of my breasts in my bra cups, the tan lines that had formed from all my time in the sun left my torso paler in comparison to the more exposed parts of my body.

His gaze traveled the curve of my waist and hips, ending at the triangle between my thighs, hidden behind my boy shorts.

I lowered my gaze to stare at the covers under me but immediately looked up again when he pushed himself off the wall, stalking over to the bed while he was pulling his shirt off over his head. I was embarrassed at the flood he was causing to lay waste to my panties and the corner of his lips tugged up in a smile when he got into bed, his cold hands reaching out to brush my neck.

"Chet?"

"Yes?"

"Are you going to bite me again?"

He looked into my eyes, his own seeming to hold their own spark, "Would it be so bad?"

"It hurts."

"I'm sorry," He actually looked apologetic.

His free hand trailed up my leg, my thigh—I sighed and knitted my fingers in his hair, pulling him down for a kiss.

He pressed his lips to mine and I closed my eyes, a chill snaking down my spine and causing me to arch my back, pressing myself against him. His cold hands roamed all over my curves, long fingers feeling on my skin, squeezing me until I was whimpering.

"Chet-" I pulled at his hair harshly, groaning against his mouth and he took my wrists again, pinning them over my head in a painfully tight grip as he was kissing me with force.