BOOK TWO-THE ROGUE WARS

THE BLURB

Now that she's over the initial shock, Kaitlyn Summers, who already had the world's biggest crush on Ashton Fuller, can't help but make goo-goo eyes every time the reformed(?) fuckboy, pop's out the fluffiest dog-gone ears you'll ever see.

And Karma? Well she isn't having it! How come Ashton gets to play hero when Chet was treated like an animal? On top of all that, a certain revelation causes Karma to question everything she knows about her relationship, her past and herself.

Meanwhile in Seacrest, Alex has a BIG problem and it's not just the rogue wolves that continue to attack the town, spreading fear and destruction, it's Tristan's wolf, Zain. Scared their timining isn't right, (among other things) Alex doesn't want to break the news of being Tristan's mate to their parents and Zain is getting restless—burning to give her his mark.

In the shadows, rogue wolves are amassing an army and Alpha Jackson sends for reinforcements, prepared to bring the rogues to ruin in order to keep Seacrest, the human world and their fragile mates, safe.

🦋EXCERPT FROM PROLOGUE🦋

Luna is short for "lunatic"

[ALEX]

Amid my frantic rambling, Tristan only sighed, crossing the room. The words died on my lips when he used an index to raise my chin, gazing deep into my eyes, "Stop panicking, Alex."

"I'm not p-"

"You are," He ducked his head then, his face so close to mine I could see the golden flecks lining his deep blue irises that shone with ill intent, "Focus on me now."

What kind of seduction classes has this man been taking?

As he came closer his lips grazed mine and I cringed, tucking my neck into my shoulders and creating a very unattractive triple chin.

"Nope, no-" I grunted.

Pulling back, Tristan glared down at me with indignance, "You're not serious? We did more than kiss a few days ago."

"Yeah that was before," I said in my defense, "I thought you were gonna like, evaporate afterwards or something."

Rolling his eyes, Tristan grabbed my leg and pulled me down flat on my back, pressing his lips against mine before I could protest.

There it is.

The butterflies, the heat.

His large hands were feeling on my body, fingers slowly sliding my shirt up and I grabbed his hands quickly to stop him.

Okay so since you asked, there are a few reasons I can't get handsy with Tristan Payne just yet.

Reason number one:

The overhead lights were too bright, illuminating every square inch of the room and even if they weren't, I knew he had perfect night vision and would still be able to see me clear as day.

Unlike Tristan, someone who actually cares about his physical health, I identify as the laziest human on the planet and avoided physical activity at all costs, so naturally my body was on the squishier side.

Tristan didn't seem to mind though and when his hands roped under my body, pulling me up against him- his tongue delved into my mouth. I heard him groan into the kiss when I licked back, reaching up to wrap my arms around his neck.

Why do I even try to resist?

Kissing him made me feel mindless, like he could ask me for a kidney and I'd give him both because I needed him more than I needed air to breathe.

I don't know if he felt the same but the way he was thrusting up against me now, panting hot against my lips as his kisses became sloppier, was an indication that he was getting too excited.

Oh right.

Reason number two:

Tristan Payne is a werewolf, as you know. The "were" part being man and the wolf part is pretty self explanatory.

The problem isn't so much the "were" but rather the "wolf" because for some reason I can never seem to get used to Zain's voice in my head.

In fact, it scares the absolute shit out of me.

Whenever Zain chose to speak to me, it was usually in short commands too, like I was a dog—and just like a well trained pooch, I was powerless to resist.

🫧

××The Rogue Wars is in production.

Hugs AND Kisses 🧋

(That lil boba cup is so cute oml)