A Warning

I sat there and waited, but there was no sign of this mysterious person. I tried texting them, but I couldn't find the number anywhere. Strange right? Do you think I'm going crazy? I am aren't I? Dang I was hoping it could wait till I was in my 70's.

Rolling my eyes I ran my hand through my hair and stood up. Brushing my hands over my jeans I smoothed them over. Lunch is about over, ugh! Raising my head I took a couple of steps forward, stoping when I felt my butt vibrate, as in my phone people don't get the wrong idea. Taking it out I saw that I got a text message from an unknown number.

'Sorry I had to leave! I left something on the bench for you.'

Cocking an eyebrow I turned my head and dropped my jaw. What the heck? Is this a joke or....uh never mind! Taking a couple steps forward I bent down and picked up the box.

"Be careful with that."

"Why what...." Turning around I looked at one of the prettiest girls I had ever seen. She had long het black hair hanging straight down to her waist, bright green eyes, and copper tanned skin. She was wearing red lipstick, fading black eye shadow(her eyelashes were to die for), black skinny jeans, a white blouse that flowed in the wind, and heels? Instantly I was envious of her.

"That's actually pretty valuable." She took a step forward her heel clicking on the pavement.

"How would you know? I haven't even opened it yet." I narrowed my eyes.

"Oh I just know." She stared at me for a minute, it was almost manipulating, frightening, "Now what I came here for. Stay away from him."

"Him as in....who?" Man am I confused.

"Let me tell you something." She was now hovering over me. Her height plus her heels equals her towering over me. "Do something with him and I will do something to you." I swear I thought I saw a spark in her eye.

"Um I honestly don't know what you're talking about." I shrugged.

She scoffed, "You will. You won't be able to resist."

I squinted my eyes at her. Is she serious right now? What the heck is up with today?

"I'll see you later." With that she clacked away.

Shaking my head I looked down at the box. Taking a deep breath I opened it. My eyes popped out of my head.

"What the...?" I covered my mouth.

Inside was a chain made of silver, on if was a circle that swirled (like a Whirl pool may I add), and in each swirl were pearls of different colors. It was honestly breath taking, but who? Picking it up I noticed a note at the bottom and picked that up as well.

'This necklace is a gift from me to you'

Obviously I thought. Shaking my head I read on.

'Wear it and meet me after school in the parking lot. I will drive you home beautiful. ;)'

Taking a deep breath I looked at the necklace and licked my lips. Decisions to make.