A terrifying dream

The door slowly creaked open as my hand pushed on it. The sound of water dripping filled my ears, the air smelled musky and felt sticky and wet. A chill ran down my back as the door fully opened and my hair blew out of my face. I choked on my own breath and swallowed hard.

"Hello?" I called out looking through the dark hallway. There was no answer.

I took a look behind me and turned around 'this is it' I thought to myself. Taking a step in, the floor creaking below me, my breathing became heavy. 'One more step and I'm in' I thought once more. Closing my eyes I took one last step inside. Right as I entered the door slammed behind me, I looked at it for a moment and shook my head, what am I getting myself into? Turning around I took one last look at the door and started walking down the hallway.

It's dark, I don't even understand how I'm seeing where I'm headed right now. Although there really isn't much to run into, everything's bare and abandoned. A feeling of sadness consumes me as I continued looking around the leftovers.

"This is all my fault." I looked around tears in my eyes.

"You're right," I heard from behind me, "it is."

Knowing I wouldn't win this fight I didn't even bother turning around, for I already knew who it was. Faces like that you don't have to look twice to remember.

"So I see you decided."

I nodded, "Yes but we had a deal." I turned around to face him now. The very sight of him making my blood run cold.

"Yes we did." He walked towards me, "And it will happen."

"No it will happen now." I snarled, my lip curling on the left side.

"I'll give you half the other half will come in time." He seemed amused, but I find no humor.

"How hard can it be?" I squinted my eyes.

"You are a stubborn one aren't you?" He smirked like a man that's mad; crazy.

"I tend to get that a lot."

"I could only imagine." I could tell his fangs were coming through, venomous and dangerous.

My lip smirked, "Yes you have no idea."

"Oh I think I might." He turned around, "Now for the deal. You have chosen which means." He snapped his fingers.

I closed my eyes and got tackled to the ground, brought to sit on my knees. My wrists and ankles held together by shackles. Once I was shackled they pushed me to the ground.

"Now that we're sure you will stay. " he bent down in front of me.

"A deals a deal isn't it?" I arced an eyebrow, my breathing hard from having the wind knocked out of me.

"Yes it is." His teeth showed fully. "Which means," he got up, "now I must leave you."

"Wait." I yelled sitting up slightly.

"What is it?" His voice sounded agitated.

"I want to go with you and say good-bye."

"That wasn't part of the deal."

I closed my eyes, "If I don't say good-bye then the deal is off."

"You're chained up how is that going to happen?"

I looked at him fire in my eyes, "I can leave and you could die. But then what good would that do me if I can't find what I came here for? Now take me to it!"

He took in a deep breath, "Very well." he nodded to the men. "Pick her up and take her to it then."
--------------
They threw me down in a chair and tied me to it. I closed my eyes, what do they think I'm going to do? If I try to escape I lose everything.