Waking, a man, Caroline, and Cameron?

My eyes slowly opened to find darkness. I felt warm for some reason, like something was holding onto me tightly, protectively. I tried to move to see what was on me but my body wouldn't budge and my arms were stuck, so I lifted my head or at least tried. The moment I reached the top my head fell back down to be met by something hard, ow that hurt! I let out a heavy breath and put my chin on the hard thing underneath me, looking up my eyes widened at the sight of a beautiful glowing boy beneath me. I'm not being poetic when I say he's glowing, he's actually glowing! It's like he's the sun and there are rays beaming off of him, it's truly beautiful and scary. He's like an angelic creature with the orangish glow he's projecting. Around his hair is a dark orange and very light yellow.

I arced an eyebrow and tilted my head, I wander.... I wiggled my upper body to see if my arms could move, no. I can't catch a break can I?! I huffed out another breath and stared at him a little longer, before turning my head and laying it back on his chest. How could I not have noticed the light that surrounded me when I woke up? Wasn't it pitch black? This doesn't make any sense! When I woke up I didn't see any light that was until I looked at his face, now it surrounds me completely. Am I that oblivious? Am I just dreaming things? Is any of this real?

Ugh! I pulled my body closer to the angelic boy I was laying on. A tear escaped my eye, from confusion and anger. I felt weight lift off from my waste and press itself against my head, pulling me into an almost hug type of thing. I flipped over and stared into glowing eyes that looked like ice and fire mixed into one. I squeezed my eyes shut, as another tear rolled down my face.

"Baby look at me" a hand lifted my chin, "what's wrong?" I opened my eyes and stared into his, "Summer why are you crying? What's upsetting you? Tell me baby."

I shook my head back and forth and scrunched my eyebrows together, "what's wrong with me? What's wrong with me?" I screamed the last part.

"Nothing's wrong with you." He moved hair out of my face.

"Yes there is. You're glowing right now!"

"If I'm glowing then there's something wrong with me not you." He smirked.

"I-I don't know!"

"It's ok. It's ok." He bent down and kissed my head, leaving a burning sensation tingling all over my forehead. I shook my head in agreement and turned it to the side.

"Let's get some sleep." He laid down, practically on top of me, pulling me into his arms, my head reaching his chest his head on top of mine. I snuggled closer to him trying to get some warmth. His arms tightened around me helping me get closer to him, letting his warmth sink into my skin.

My head nuzzled into his chest, it was smooth like silk. I don't understand how it hurt when I landed on it. Oh well it's whatever. Now I'm all snuggled up and ready....ready for bed. I let out a yawn and rubbed my head back and forth on Cameron's chest, before drifting off to sleep.
--------------

'Beep (pause) beep (pause)'

"Ugh" my eyes slowly opened up to be surrounded by white. White? No, I'm in a hospital! Why am I not in the cabin anymore? Where's the glowing boy I was laying on? Where's the heat? It's so cold!

"Summer?" I turned my head to see my mom, next to her my dad, and next to him Caroline....no Cameron. I looked down a little disappointed, he said he would be with me the whole time. Wait why does it matter? He's like a stalker!

"Hi mom!" I looked up and smiled a half way dissent smile, "Dad! Caroline! How long have we been here?" I batted my eyelashes.

"You've been out for two days honey." My dad answered. Two days? Not to bad I guess.