Chapter 2

Jace's POV

Lunch came sooner than I thought. I soon found myself behind the school building with Mike, Hayden and the football team. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Hayden asked me quietly. "I'll be fine. Don't worry about." I replied giving him a confident smirk. "You ready yet ladies or are you gonna continue playing tea party?" I turned to see Mike, he stood their confidently. "Totally."

Mike came charging at me, ready to swing but before he hit me I jumped and flipped over his head. Before he had any idea what was happening swept his feet from under him. Mike was raging now, he turned towards me and got up. He charged at me again, with a punch. I blocked it easily, the kicked him in the side. Mike grabbed my foot and threw me to the ground. I landed on my side scraping my shoulder. I was about to get up when mike tried to kick me. I rolled out of the way and got up. He then threw multiple punches at me. I blocked most of them but one hit me right in the eye and he got another hit on me while I was recovering. Getting cocky he tried to punch me in the face again and grab his wrist and flipped him. Which wasn't a good of an idea, since not my shoulder was in searing pain. Mike looked like he was going to kill me but before he could even get back up, Hayden was dragging me away. 

"How are you not dead?" He asked me. "I'm a black belt in martial arts." I had told him grinning he had a look between impressed and shock. "Well, I have to get to class, so bye." I left him in the hallway. I walked away to my sixth period gym class. 

After coming out of the change room, a girl with long brown hair came up to me. "Where do you think your'e going?" She asked me with a hostile tone. "I'm going to class. Where else would I be going, Hogwarts?" I replied sarcastically. "Well I'm Loretta and my boyfriend told me to make your life a living hell. "Ohhhhh! Your'e Mike's girlfriend. Explains why hes so angry all the time." I told her with an understanding voice and my expression was realization. Loretta looked shocked but angry at the same time. "Whats that supposed to mean?" I gave her a sly smile "Well, I would ask your boyfriend." She then stormed off.

For gym class we were gonna play dodge ball. Me and Mike were picked as team captains. We picked our teams and went on to the court. There were way better players on his team, mostly because I picked the kids who looked like they never got picked. Most of our team was already out, with me and three others, but at least their team had like two thirds out. Mike, probably looking for revenge, took out another kid. He gave me this look that said 'I'm about to kill you.' and pulled his thumb across his neck, like slitting someones throat. His team mate hit one of mine and another caught the ball the last team mate. I'm the last one left. I dodged many balls from Mike's team, in my mind it was 'jump left, duck, roll right, catch, dodge and jump.' I kept dodging but one particularly hard one hit me right in the face, my eye no less. I got knocked back and stumbled a bit, then I heard "Your out." That was coach Walters. "Thanks for making sure I'm okay, its not like its in your job description or any thing." I say sarcasticaly, getting up off the gym floor. I then stormed off to change and ditched seventh period, going in to the forrest behind the school.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Kuma here, what do you think? This was my first time writing an action scene. Thanks for reading my story though.