Chapter 4

Haydan POV 

I woke up to Rebound's barking and Dawn yelling from the kitchen. "What is so important that they needed to make this much noise at," I tern to look at my alarm clock, "3:30 in the morning.". Rolled out of bed and went down stairs. There wasn't anything wrong in the living room, so I continued in to the kitchen. This were things went to hell. Dawn was on the kitchen counter with what I think to be a kitten in her arms and Rebound was below her, barking his heart out.

"What is going on, couldn't you do this at a time when normal people are awake like say 10 o'clock instead of," I looked at the clock on the kitchen wall, "3:45 in the goddamn morning, why, why now, why not in the afternoon when people usually do crazy things not at 3 am. Now seriously what is going on?" I glare at dawn, Rebound had left during my rant but Dawn was still on the counter. 

"Chill out bro, I was just rescuing this cat from Rebound." Dawn gestures to the cat the holds. "Where did you find it?" Skeptical of the cat and its origins, like maybe it has germs, I don't know. "There was just a box with a sign saying 'FREE KITTENS' and it looked starved to death so I brought it home and gave fed it." She gave me a smile and I sighed, "We can talk about this later I going back to bed and you should do the same.

I walked back up the stairs laid back down and tried to sleep. Well until there was more yelling and barking. I opened the door and stood at the top of the stairs, then yelled "GODDAMMIT SHUT UP AND GO TO SLEEP BEFORE I MAKE YOU." That seemed to quiet things down. I turned around and walked back to my bedroom and tried to fall asleep again. I jolted awake from the fact that my sister's cat deiced that the best place to sleep would my belly. I quickly shooed it off and tuned on to my side and the quickly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, hows it going. Sorry this is short but I wanted to post something, but there is a school break coming up so I'll be able to post some a better chapter with actual plot not just this stuff.