When He/She ask You Out

Marlow:

You had a huge fight with your mom until she smack you and hit you on the face and she also throw a wine bottle at your face leaving pieces of glass in your skin and you can't take it anymore. So you went outside and that's when Marlow sees you with glass shards and blood escaping and he gasped and take care of your bleeding wounds.

"Oh Y/N are you okay?" Marlow asked

"Ss ow." You groaned

After when Marlow take care of your wounds, he brought you somewhere else which is in the woods and he gave you a little note and it reads:

"To Y/N,

I felt bad for you that you have been abused by your own mom and I want to make you feel happy again than sad or upset. So may I ask you, will you go out with me?"

You gasped in surprise and you hug Marlow and look at him.

"Why yes! Yes I will go out with you!!" You smiled

Marlow smiled and gave you a gentle hug and you hugged back and smile at him.

Arvin:

You are now with your friend (F/N) and you begin to tell a funny joke which make your friend laugh until the door knocked and you check and see its Arvin which make you groan and open the door and he came inside.

"What do you want?" You asked

"YN I'm sorry for killing your family and I want to make it up to you. Will you go out with me?" Arvin asked

"As long as you don't drink my blood." You said

"It's a deal." Arvin said

Arvin smile showing his sharp vampire teeth and your friend looked at you. You look at Arvin as he left with a wave goodbye.

Zurial:

You are now walking from the park at night from seeing some fireworks outside until you accidentally bumped into someone and it is Zurial as he turned around and look at you.

"Will you go out with me?" Zurial asked

You thought about this for a moment and that's when you nodded yes and he smiled at you.

Daeron:

You have went to the club with your coolest guy Daeron and he always enjoy spending a great time with you. You went to this vampire nightclub but he let you be in disguise to make everyone think that you are a vampire yourself. You have dance to many scary songs with him and he smiled at you and go to your ear and whisper something.

"Would you go out with me?" Daeron asked

You smiled and nod way fast and you both went out of the club as Daeron performed a little dance that makes you laugh.

Archibald:

You are now on your phone texting to your friend until you got a message and you decided to take a little look. The message that you got reads:

"YN it's Archie!"

You realize it is Archibald and you smile at the text and decided to write back.

"What's up Archie? I have been waiting for you to ask back."

That's when another message came and it is from Archibald himself.

"Would you go out with me? Please answer yes or no."

You begin to smile and type the word "yes" and that's when the doorbell rang and you went over and it is Archibald and he smiled at you and give you your favorite flowers.

"Can't wait to go on our date." Archibald smiled

Now you feel very happy that the vampire that saved your life, ask you out.

Heron:

A huge argument with your parents made you feel very sad and angry at the same time and you can't take it anymore. You went in the streets wearing your ripped and dirty clothes at night and that's when two arms are wrapped around your body and you turn around and see Heron.

"What are you doing YN?" Heron asked

You told Heron this huge argument with your parents and he growled at the sight as his sharp teeth are exposed. He really want to plunge his fangs into their necks and drink their blood in a rough way. That is when Heron got close to you and ask you out. You felt very calm and nodded slowly and he hugged you so close and gentle. Not only you got a person who cares for you, this vampire will make you comfortable and loves you a lot.

LVG:

The movie theater is closed and now you are walking at night to see your parents until you see LVG drinking blood from a male person's neck and he turned around and see you.

"I'm done playing with this one. You wanna play with me now?" LVG asked

You are horrified at the way that her face is covered in blood and you brought her behind a dark alley and you looked at her.

"What is the matter with you? You just killed somebody!" You said

"Sorry. It's just that blood cravings are rushing through my veins. Now that your here, you can help me." LVG said

You are confused about what she told you and she looked at you.

"GO OUT WITH ME!" LVG screeched

She covered her mouth and you gasp in shock but you smile and begin to hug her.

"Oh I will go out with you." You smiled

LVG smile with excitement and kiss your cheek.

Kali:

While walking around the block, you started to feel better as you see the stars at night and the moon shining away. You felt very happy until Kali came and she started to screech and she lunge over and pinned you down.

"Hi." Kali said

"You scared the hell out of me! Get off." You said

Kali got off of you and you stood up and look at her.

"Now what's up?" You asked

"YN I know you are scared of me so I may ask you this, would you go out with me?" Kali asked

You look at Kali who just asked you out and you nodded in response and she smile and waved goodbye.

Iris:

Iris is walking to find her victim until she laid her eyes on you. You are jogging at night with sweat dripping down your face and that's when Iris jumped down and she stared into you.

"Look I know you are still mad at me for killing your brother. So to make it up to you, will you go out with me?" Iris asked

You thought about it and you nodded in a yes and she gave you a hug.

Lilith:

Nighttime is there and you are now standing on the grass at the woods. You then feel a tap on your shoulder and that's when you jumped and turned around to see Lilith and another guy. The guy right next to her is a bald headed vampire and another one got short hair and she spoke to them in another language that you just can't understand and they both left.

"These are your servants?" You asked

"These aren't my servants YN. I am a vampire queen." Lilith said

She sat down and you joined along and she touch your face with a smile.

"YN will you go out with me please?" Lilith asked

You nodded and she smiled and you both hug each other