Lilith Lemon!!!

Marlow ordered the guys to go and feed on the humans while you are hanging out with Kali, Iris and LVG. Lilith's servants sometimes go out to help with the feeding but for now they are chatting together about blood and the girls still chat with you.

"Lilith is like the queen vampire. She got her servants and many time she does join along to help out." LVG said

"Being a queen vampire can have advantages and that's why she have servants. She does orders them to bled the humans dry sometimes but she does that so she can have her bloodbath." Kali said

You are pretty interested until the bald vampire who is Lilith's servants tapped your shoulder and you turn around to look at him.

"The queen wants you Y/N." The bald vampire said

You nodded and got up as the two men guided you upstairs and you follow them behind. The female vampire who have a choker on her neck, came with a bucket that is empty and they both allow you to go inside first. They are right behind you as Lilith got out of the metal tub and came to you and touch your face.

"My sweetheart Y/N." Lilith said

"My love Lilith. Why do you want me?" You asked

She spoke in another language which gets you confused and the short haired vampire guy looked at you.

"She wants to know, if you are ready for your special night." The guy said

"Of course I am." You smiled

She touched your cheek and she bring you her bedroom. Her bedroom got black and red candles around it and have blood roses on the bed. She then slammed her lips onto yours as the both of you make out together. Her tongue swirls with your own as she goes on your neck, searching for your sweet spot as soft moans escaped from your mouth. It's a good thing that the door is closed so no one can hear you moaning. She then find your sweet spot and abused it and then she take off your clothes and she then take your left breast into her mouth as you started to make mewls.

"A-Ahh.." You moaned

She then goes on your right breast and does the same treatment as the left. She then licks your stomach and she fingers your core as you are moaning out for her. You keep on moaning as she added 3 more fingers.

"L-Lilith ahh ahh.." You moaned

She keeps on going as she stared into your (E/C) eyes until you release and she laps your juices off of her talons. She then look at you and you look at her.

"Your turn Y/N." Lilith said

She puts her womanhood on your face and you lick her entrance as she starts moaning. Your tongue went deeper as she rubs your chest until she releases as you feel the juices on your tongue and you lick it up. She got off and position her entrance and she then pushes as you moaned in pleasure. She keeps on going as you continue to moan.

"Lilith go faster!! Ahh ahh." You moaned

Lilith went faster as you moaned even more as she joins along with you. She then speaks in another language again and the short haired guy whispered in your ear.

"She wants you to say her name." The guy said

"Lilith!!" You moaned

"Louder.." The guy hissed

"Lilith!!!" You moaned loudly

"Louder!! Scream!" Lilith said

Lilith keeps going until you release along with her.

"LILITH I LOVE YOU!!!!" You screamed

"Y/N I LOVE YOU TOO!!!" Lilith said

You are a panting mess as Lilith fall on top of you and the guy looked at you.

"Shouldn't you go?" You asked

"Sorry Y/N. I apologize for watching." The short haired guy apologized

He left until you both hear some screeching sounds because Daeron, Arvin, and Zurial just heard and her servants just attacked them for peeking.

"That's what they get for hearing you Y/N." Lilith said

"Maybe next time soundproof walls." You smiled

Lilith kissed your lips and you both fall asleep