Your First Kiss

Marlow:

At the ice cream shop, Marlow gave you your favorite ice cream flavor as you begin to eat it together and then you both went outside as you continue to eat your ice cream. After when you are finish, Marlow chuckled and you are curious about what is he chuckling at.

"You got a little ice cream on your lip." Marlow said

You looked at your lip until you felt his lips onto your own and you wrapped your arms around his waist while kissing. That's when a few people see and said 'Aww'.

Arvin:

You are now watching the stars under the lake with your boyfriend Arvin and he smile at you and touch your lips.

"Have you ever kiss someone?" Arvin asked

"Well no I don't." You said

That's when Arvin kiss your lips and you kiss back and you both broke apart for air.

"Now you do." Arvin smiled

You begin to giggle while Arvin kiss you for the first time.

Archibald:

Archibald is now at your house while watching a movie with you as you both begin to drink some water together. While watching the movie, Archie got his arms around your waist and he kissed your lips as you feel his lips. You closed your eyes and melted into the kiss and broke apart for air. This may be your best night with Archie now that you shared your first kiss.

Heron:

Heron already have given you some food for you to eat since he is now your caring and loving boyfriend. After when he helps you feel so much better, you are now happy with him and that's when Heron smile at you as you eat your food slowly, in order not to choke. After when you are finish eating, Heron came over to you and kiss your lips with a smile and you melted into the kiss. You both release your lips and you smile at him when he hissed at you.

"That's the meaning of love it." Heron smiled

That is a very sweet person who cares for you and kiss you for the first time.

Daeron:

At the club, you are dancing with Daeron as he is smiling while dancing with you to some slow music. People are looking at you dancing with him until he kiss your lips making the guys whistle and the girls squeal. You both continue to dance together at the club and smile at each other.

Zurial:

At nighttime, Zurial is with you at the park and you went on the swings and he pushed you on the back and you laugh in enjoyment as you are being pushed. Zurial then smile and got you off and kiss you on the lips and you both smile at each other.

Kali:

Your friend invited you to a party and you came along with your girlfriend Kali as you both sat down together while music is blasting and many people are talking or dancing. You say down with Kali on the couch and she pulled you into her lap and kiss your lips with the girls screaming in happiness that they are watching you kiss your girlfriend for the first time.

Lilith:

At the mall, you went to do some shopping with Lilith and she have given you a necklace with your first letter of your name and you smile at her. That is when Lilith kiss your lips and people at the mall smiled and applauded at this wonderful moment.

LVG:

A long night at the movie theater gets you exhausted and you went back home and LVG is there already, sitting in the dark and you turned on the lights and she looked at you.

"The light in your house doesn't bother me YN. It's the sun that does." LVG said

You got a bit confused but you did see the movie 30 Days Of Night and she is the vampire just like the movie portrayed as. She came close to you and she gave you a deep passionate kiss as the both of you swirl your tongues together. You have never experienced a passionate kiss before and you both release the kiss and she smiled at you.

"Was that the best kiss?" LVG asked

You clearly nodded that it is the best kiss you ever experienced.

Iris:

Iris is now with you as you are searching for your cool friend (F/N) but instead she brought you to the lake and she looked at you as the moon shines and you see her very pale skin. She then took a deep breath and kiss your lips as you kissed back and you both broke apart for air. That is the best kiss you have at night