When They Babysit Your Cousin/Friend's Child

Marlow:

You came over with your cousin who is a baby and Marlow looked at you.

"My older cousin want you to babysit." You said

The baby started cooing and you smiled.

"Don't worry. My boyfriend will babysit you." You giggled

You gave the baby to Marlow and the baby looked at him. The baby started crying and Marlow looked at you.

"Uhh.. What shall I do?" Marlow asked

You took the baby and taught Marlow on how to do this. Marlow understands and begin to feed the baby with the bottle.

"See? It's not that hard." You smiled

"Maybe you can help me more." Marlow smiled

Arvin:

You brought over your friend's baby and gave it to Arvin. The baby looked at Arvin and started to cry.

"Umm.. I never done this before." Arvin said

You gave Arvin the bottle and he gave it to the baby. The baby drink the milk and he patted the child's back and then it burped.

"Isn't that cute?" You smiled

"It really is." Arvin smiled

The baby looked at Arvin and touch his face.

"Aww I think the baby likes you." You smiled

Archibald:

The baby started crying and screaming and Archibald looked at it. Your friend wants you to babysit with your boyfriend's help. You helped changing the diaper and played with it while Archibald looked at you.

"Your friend is such a nice help. I've never babysit a child before." Archibald said

You handed the baby to Archibald and the baby vomits on Archibald.

"Ew gross. The baby throw up on my shirt." Archibald groaned

You took the baby and begin to play with it while Archibald goes to the laundry room and wash his shirt. Even though he never babysit, he's still trying his best to help.

Heron:

Your cousin who is the only person you love want you to babysit. The baby is a few months old and it started to coo and babble. You begin to play with the baby and Heron came and you smile.

"Look at this. My boyfriend is helping to babysit you." You smiled

You gave the baby to Heron and Heron looked at you.

"Can you help me with this Y/N? I've never done this." Heron said

You helped Heron with the baby and he understands on how you take care of a baby. Heron then continues to take care of the baby and the baby touch his hair and he smiled.

"That's so cute." You smiled

Daeron:

You got your baby cousin because you have to babysit. Daeron came and smile at the baby.

"Aww." Daeron smiled

The baby cooed and hiccups and you look at him.

"Yup and you have to babysit with me." You said

Daeron tilted his head and he looked at you.

"Umm I've never done this." Daeron said

"Don't worry I'll help you." You said

You helped Daeron babysitting your baby cousin and your baby cousin loves you and Daeron so much.

Zurial:

You brought your friend's baby and you looked at Zurial who is playing with Garfield and you smiled.

"We got someone to babysit." You said

"Uhh.." Zurial said

"What's wrong?" You asked

"My pumpkin, I've never done this before. Can you teach me how?" Zurial asked

You taught Heron on taking care of a baby and he understands. The baby sometimes cries and he did play with the baby and rock it to sleep. You smiled at the way that Zurial is helping to babysit.

Iris:

At the vampire mansion, you brought over your baby cousin and I smiled and begin to make funny faces as it laughed.

"What's the baby's name?" Shadow Blue asked

"The name is (C/N)." You smiled

Iris came over and she came to see the baby and I continue to make silly faces.

"Iris I got a job for you. You have to babysit." You said

"Never babysit before. Please help me." Iris said

You helped Iris on babysitting your cousin as I helped along. The baby did throw up on Iris shirt and she looked.

"Ew gross." Iris said

"Babies do have some stomach issues." You said

I helped on rocking or to sleep while Shadow Blue is fixing the bottle. All you and Iris did is feeding the baby and play.

Kali:

Your friend gave you the baby and it's about a few months old and Kali came and smile.

"You have to babysit." You said

"What should I do?" Kali asked

"Well if the baby cries, it either wants it bottle or play." I said

"You know a lot about this huh?" Kali asked

"Trust me Kali. Heck I even babysit my closest friends children and they drove me nuts sometimes." I laughed

Kali then babysits your friend's child as the baby cries and sometimes throw up.

"Ew gross. Y/N can you help me sweetie pie?" Kali asked

You decided to help Kali and you continue to help.

Lilith:

The doorbell rang and I went over to answer it. It is your friend (F/N) and your friend handed over the baby to me and I came in Lilith's room and I see you.

"Y/N your friend wants you to babysit." I smiled

You took the baby and begin to play with it and Lilith came and notice you are playing with it. You told her that she needs to babysit as she tilted her head.

"To be honest with you sweetheart, I've never done this." Lilith said

You helped her with feeding the baby while Shadow Blue and I helped along with playing with the baby and changing the diaper. Lilith understands and tried her best to help along. Let's just say that her servants need to have their feeding spree.

LVG:

At the vampire mansion, you are now playing with your baby cousin who is just a few months old and I begin to make some warm applesauce for the baby. LVG came and smile at you.

"You're here to babysit." You said

"Can you show me how?" LVG asked

"Why of course." You smiled

You showed LVG how to care for your baby cousin as she pays attention. After the lesson, she decided to give it a try. Your baby cousin cries and she gave the baby some milk from a bottle and started feeding it. She then sang a lullaby and the baby falls asleep.

"Aww.." Shadow Blue and I smiled

"You are an excellent babysitter. Maybe you can be paid." You smiled

LVG smiled along with you.